3/4 cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 cue case

I'm going to get myself a new case for my precious robin cook. Was thinking along the lines of a peradon halo or perhaps a boys on the baize leather job for about £90. Anyone got any experience of these, any other suggestions or any for sale. Cheers, Mike.

the Boys on the Baize cases have a lot of padding in the inside that means you have to push the cue into the padding when closing the lid. I personally do not like the idea of putting pressure on the cue (1st) and stress the hinges and catches.
    I have no personal experience of the Halo but many on here have only very good things to say about them.

How about getting a custom case made to size precisely
    I had one made for my 3/4 pool cue and it is a perfect fit.
    see
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...263#post672263
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Lovely looking case but what sort of price?

Comment

3/4 cue case

Should have said mate might have been able to sort you a case

Comment

I know Mick, I was going to use my old case but the cue deserves something better.

Comment

Sorry forgot to say the price. The case was £135 delivered.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks, it's something to think about.

Comment

ive got a halo case...very nice...i like it better than the cuecraft ones ive had in the past

and i may be selling it

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeo View Post
                  I'm going to get myself a new case for my precious robin cook. Was thinking along the lines of a peradon halo or perhaps a boys on the baize leather job for about £90. Anyone got any experience of these, any other suggestions or any for sale. Cheers, Mike.
                  You could buy the cue + halo case combo for another £10, and have a spare cue ?

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ndmade-3-4-cue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
                    ive got a halo case...very nice...i like it better than the cuecraft ones ive had in the past

and i may be selling it
                    You have pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X