North Wales Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Wales Case

I just want to share my excitement with you all. I've just placed my order for my new North Wales case. Specs are 3/4, black patchwork with a few cream patches at random. The interior is black, grey and cream suede.......I'm like a big kid waiting for the call off Crispian so I can go and pick it up. The PERFECT accompaniment for my Mike Wooldridge cue. I will post pics the second I get it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fred.england; 5 December 2012, 03:23 PM.
    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

North Wales Case

You won't be disappointed!!!

Comment

North Wales Case

My mate bought his about 2 months ago and the quality is second to none......expensive but worth every penny.

Comment

Yep great cases indeed

Comment

North Wales Case

Update off Crispian. Cream leather bought. Box section glued up......won't be too long now!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
            Cream leather bought. Box section glued up......
            To me that sounds like you've ordered a 70's sofa not a cue case!
            One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

North Wales Case

Haha Dwayne.......Crispian had a photo of my case on his old website.......looks superb!!!!! I'm actually picking it up this Saturday so will be showing it off with a few photos.......

Comment

Haha Dwayne.......Crispian had a photo of my case on his old website.......looks superb!!!!! I'm actually picking it up this Saturday so will be showing it off with a few photos.......
                Is it one of the numbered cases on his site ? If so, which one.

I got case #6, and am very happy with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                  To me that sounds like you've ordered a 70's sofa not a cue case!
                  lol Made me think of "The wonder years" lol Its gonna be brill Fred I love mine I actually had a nightmare last night that it was stolen, it was only after being awake for 10 minutes I realised it happened in a dream lol!!!! Cant wait to see it mate every snooker lover should have a North Wales-
                  "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Just received mine from Crispian here in Canada... Its the shizzle! Thx Crispian
                    CEP

Comment

North Wales Case

It's actually case 4 but instead of all black I have added a few cream patches and the inside had black, grey and cream suede.......I'm actually picking it up on Saturday.......can't wait!!!!!

Comment

North Wales Case

Just received the pics of my case off Crispian. I'm now getting it on Wednesday........superb craftsmenship.......
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by fred.england; 5 December 2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Great looking case mate!! Enjoy it..

Comment

North Wales Case

OMG, picked up my case yesterday. The attention to detail is astonishing. Superb quality, exactly as I requested. I even got updates off Crispian as he was making it to make sure the patches were what I wanted. First class customer service. Highly recommended to any case lovers out there. Thank you Crispian. Money well spent.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by fred.england; 5 December 2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

OMG, picked up my case yesterday. The attention to detail is astonishing. Superb quality, exactly as I requested. I even got updates off Crispian as he was making it to make sure the patches were what I wanted. First class customer service. Highly recommended to any case lovers out there. Thank you Crispian. Money well spent.
                              Take some nice pics

Comment

Working...
                              X