Raw or Boiled linseed oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw or Boiled linseed oil

Any Singapore fans can tell me where can i buy raw or boiled linseed oil in Singapore?
    Many Thanks.

I bought my linseed oil thru Art Friend at Bras Basah. One bottle probably cost around 15-20bucks. But will last for long time..

Comment

Can help to check with your friend is it the Bras Basah building that sell text book. If so on which storey? Many thanks.

Comment

The shop name is "Art Friend", is on 2nd or 3rd floor.

For those raw linseed oil, do we need to mix with thinner to it. So it will dry up? I apply linseed oil on my cue, it doesn't seem to die up.

Comment

I never thin the linseed oil but I do ensure that only a very light/thin coating is applied, and it should be dry to the touch after over night.
          You maybe just applied too thick a coat
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
            Can help to check with your friend is it the Bras Basah building that sell text book. If so on which storey? Many thanks.
            Your can also buy the cue oil from various billiard saloon. They sell it in 30ml bottle between 10-15$S

Comment

May thanks to all the helps and reply... will get and try on my cue to see wat the finding

Comment

Working...
              X