Blue chalk in snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    I think it's good snooker etiquette to try and use chalk that won't leave noticeable marks around the baize and cue ball, so if your talking about the dark blue, it should only really be used for pool on the blue cloths, light green or spruce is the norm for snooker, maybe you mean the light green which is on the left? [ATTACH=CONFIG]12821[/ATTACH]
    Yeah I'm agree with you.
    I mean the blue one on the left. Tried to get a spruce one but they are not on the ebay.

Comment

Originally Posted by Samling View Post
      Yeah I'm agree with you.
      I mean the blue one on the left. Tried to get a spruce one but they are not on the ebay.
      The one on the left is regarded as light green, so if that's what your using then that's fine, i find the spruce triangle best, i ordered mine of ebay from America still pretty cheap to get posted to the UK about £13 for 36 chalks, here's a link anyway...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triangle-C...item337e37bb68
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

The one on the left is regarded as light green, so if that's what your using then that's fine, i find the spruce triangle best, i ordered mine of ebay from America still pretty cheap to get posted to the UK about £13 for 36 chalks, here's a link anyway...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triangle-C...item337e37bb68
        Oh sorry I mean the right one. Searching for the spruce chalk on ebay but only one seller are selling them and it's the silver cup chalk. Have no idear if it's genuine.

Comment

I've tried the Silver Cup spruce chalk and it's much harder than the Triangle and doesn't stick to the tip well.

I've found the best chalk for snooker is the Triangle Spruce Green

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Samling View Post
            Oh sorry I mean the right one. Searching for the spruce chalk on ebay but only one seller are selling them and it's the silver cup chalk. Have no idear if it's genuine.
            If you go to the link in Southpaw's posting, you will see all three colours there (Blue, Spruce and Green).
            I got a box from this supplier, came to the UK with a few days.
            I find the spruce the best chalk for easy of application, consistent coverage, consistant response on the strike and does not mark the table/ball very much either.
            Also I dont seem to get it on my hands or face (? not that I every did really)
            cheers
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
              I've tried the Silver Cup spruce chalk and it's much harder than the Triangle and doesn't stick to the tip well.

I've found the best chalk for snooker is the Triangle Spruce Green

Terry
              Thanks mate! Got some on the ebay from USA.

Comment

you won't be disappointed (I hope)
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X