Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north wales cases

Hi guys, just to confirm that i will not be taking any case orders anymore

There are a number of reasons why i have decided to stop making them, but i dont need to bore you
    with the details.

i would just like to thank all who have bought cases from me, and supported me over the past 8 years !

i may from time to time make a case and put it on here or ebay, but that is just a possibility as i do have
    a fair bit of stock still hanging around ?

for anyone who is waiting on a case i am still working on the last batch so dont worry

will you still be making cues?

Fingers crossed . . . .
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Sorry to hear about that decision Crispian, i think i better treasure mine then, as will become quite sought after no doubt in the future

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Sorry to hear about that decision Crispian, i think i better treasure mine then, as will become quite sought after no doubt in the future
        Totally agree with that . . .
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

guess i better insist you send me one last case eh!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Great cases . Real shame . The cues you are making look as stunning as your cases .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, glad I've got one on the way tho
              So happy days

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Very nice case, Crispian made to much money on his cases thats why he packed up.£££

Comment

Don't think that's right mate .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by x53 View Post
                    Very nice case, Crispian made to much money on his cases thats why he packed up.£££
                    Err no !!! exact opposite, cost him too much to make each one, not charging enough to cover his costs

Comment

Sad news...

Comment

Nobody can knock Crispians work its top notch!
                        He's told me on many occasions the costs involved in materials alone for cases!
                        Plus man hours involved makes it very difficult.
                        Similar to cue making I guess.
                        Also think his hearts on the cue making he enjoys it more and can't do both.

Comment

Working...
                        X