Aramith ball cleaner question again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aramith ball cleaner question again?

Hi I need to know if the Aramith ball cleaner should come out of the bottle like a thick paste ( abit like toothpaste ) or should it be runnier than that? I'm asking because I've been using the stuff on my t.cs and to be honest I don't think the balls come out anything special at all? I used autoglym polish before a few times and the balls came out soo much better? Maybe the bottle I've got has gone bad or something? Confused

all i can tell you is that mine is very watery and they are gleaming afterwards, sorry that's best i can do.

Comment

If I compare the two, and I have both the ball cleaner, and Autoglym, the consistency is about the same, I certainly would not use the Autoglym on my balls,

Comment

You need to give the bottle a good shake . But it is a fairly thick liquid .

A bit of elbow grease is also required and the balls come up gleaming .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks yes I just seen a video on YouTube and it seemed quite thick. I ain't used autoglym since I got the Aramith cleaner, but the colour and shine was seriously enhanced with the autoglym in comparison to the ac? Was expecting the opposite though.. Think I'm going to use ac on the cue ball and autoglym on the rest of the balls for this Sunday's match... I want them Gleeeeaming

Comment

Can’t say I think much of this TBH for Β£50. Many on here made their own that can do a full set for less! https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mfGRFY_-IAs
            βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

The balls don't look that clean.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Best jump in the shower mate. πŸ˜‰
                βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

What about soap water to clean the balls? It's cheaper.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Thats break from life guy ,those balls are knackerd anyway ,all the coatings gone off them so they always look dull so no ball cleaner will bring them back to new .Your better off making the bucket cleaning version and keeping them clean while they are still in good condition .

Comment

Working...
                    X