Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Robertson's tip

Hi.

Does anyone know what cue tip Neil Robertson is actually playing?

Best wishes

Haven't a clue
    Last edited by poona; 24 February 2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

It's been said before he prefers elk pressed tips, whether he's changed who knows..?
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

On the JPU he had in Sep12 that did have an Elk, but he has returned to playing with his JP Classic, tip unknown.
        The likelihood that the Classic also has an Elk is high as I understand that JP usually fits an Elk unless other specified.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks guys! How boring, I thought he is using some special tip that was soaked in Dragon blood. I asked because I think it makes a unique sound when striking the cueball, might be his cue action.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ockmonix View Post
            Thanks guys! How boring, I thought he is using some special tip that was soaked in Dragon blood. I asked because I think it makes a unique sound when striking the cueball, might be his cue action.
            I understood he uses elks, but the unique sound you describe usually comes from the Titan Jupiter tips which are hard tips, though a compressed elk master would be quite hard as well.

Comment

Sorry mate...but what really does it matter what tip Robertson plays with?......Eve if you were to pick up his actual cue, doesn't in any way mean you could play the shots that he can. We should strive to be the best WE can with what we have got and not trying to copy others.

Comment

You're totally right mate. I don't succumb to the illusion that I can play like Neil given the same material he uses. I'm happy to play the game with whatever cue I can lay my hands on. It was just a matter of personal interest because I noticed that unique sound when hitting the cue ball.

Comment

Working...
                X