X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-granite tips

Are these tips any good?

Debating whether to try them or not.

They're a nice tip but you must keep them high which won't suit all, if you don't like very hard pressed tips it won't be for you imo...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I am a hard tip lover but haven't try this Pro Granite, bought 2 tips from a friend but yet to receive.......

Comment

probably the best block tip ever-- holds chalk very well and not stupidly hard. Slightly more tricky to glue on and fit in (same goes with every hard tip).

Comment

It´s worth a shot. Very good tips.
          mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

yeah they are good, dont need much work on them once on and got right, decent feel with them as well

if you dont like it go back to your normal tip, nothing lost is there?

Comment

Used them for years love them. Don't agree with needing to keep them high really. Mines almost kaput and I'm not having much problem with it.
              They are quite hard but I'm a fan.
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Here's a thread link that may help below, I think many would agree you can't sand them thin like you would an elkmaster and expect the same feel, obviously playing them in till their thin is a different matter...http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ro+granite+tip
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

How is it to compare master magic black? Any one try on both and is it having the same feel? Many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                    How is it to compare master magic black? Any one try on both and is it having the same feel? Many thanks
                    The black magic is the hardest block tip I ever tried, but their grip isn't that great.

Comment

Originally Posted by lbs View Post
                      The black magic is the hardest block tip I ever tried, but their grip isn't that great.
                      Thanks On the feedback Ibs�� Hi hotpot, can hear some feedback from you on this 2 pressed tip. Will there me you use to try different tip to get some of their finding Many Thanks.

Comment

Dont like P G tips at all , i find they pull and throw the white far more than any other tip i,ve tried . I like black magic tips , yes they are very hard and i dont have a problem with them gripping the white with dark green triangle chalk . My two favourite tips are Kamui M h but i wont pay the price for them no more for the time they last .

Currently using a phoenix hard and its probably the nicest tip i,ve used , very similar to kamui m h but imo a little nicer and a lot cheaper . I followed Les 147 s advice and burnished the tip with clear nail polish and it has sealed it nice .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Dont like P G tips at all , i find they pull and throw the white far more than any other tip i,ve tried . I like black magic tips , yes they are very hard and i dont have a problem with them gripping the white with dark green triangle chalk . My two favourite tips are Kamui M h but i wont pay the price for them no more for the time they last .

Currently using a phoenix hard and its probably the nicest tip i,ve used , very similar to kamui m h but imo a little nicer and a lot cheaper . I followed Les 147 s advice and burnished the tip with clear nail polish and it has sealed it nice .
                          Thanks for your feedback Hotpot, so Kamui m tip is more ex than magic black? And have you try a china brand tip name sapp tip heard it also one of the hard tip produce in china and very value for money compare those exclusive tip like P G, M B, Kamui etc.. Thank for the time on feedbacking the pro and corn on those tip usage by you��

Comment

Ive just fitted a titan jupiter to my friends cue and its great, if u like hard tips i would definately recommend...
                            Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
                              Thanks for your feedback Hotpot, so Kamui m tip is more ex than magic black? And have you try a china brand tip name sapp tip heard it also one of the hard tip produce in china and very value for money compare those exclusive tip like P G, M B, Kamui etc.. Thank for the time on feedbacking the pro and corn on those tip usage by you��
                              Yes the Kamui are more than double the price of back magic and phoenix tips . Never tried sapp tips muck , i,ll be sticking with phoenix for good i think .

Comment

Working...
                              X