No announcement yet.

Snooker plus balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colours look dodgy to me, looks more like yellow and blue, hope they're not. Should be dark purple and bright orange. Box looks good though (missing the cotton wool, lol) and should have stickers on the lid stating 'crystallate' and 'burroughs and watts'.

For mess about games they're great.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      Colours look dodgy to me, looks more like yellow and blue, hope they're not. Should be dark purple and bright orange. Box looks good though (missing the cotton wool, lol) and should have stickers on the lid stating 'crystallate' and 'burroughs and watts'.

For mess about games they're great.
      Must be your eyes that are Dodgy
      Definitely look purple and orange to me, and yeah will be a laugh

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Must be your eyes that are Dodgy
        Definitely look purple and orange to me, and yeah will be a laugh
        Agreed! New eyes or a new monitor required..
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well balls arrived last night, definitely orange & purple !
          Nice letter with them that says in 1960 as a 16 year old, a Tony Tomlin from London played at the Liverpool working men's club for the under 23 all England snooker championship, in the final the great Joe Davis acted as marker and his equally great brother Fred acted as referee. Tony won and was presented with his trophy from Joe along with these balls as a personal gift. Very nice too
          Balls are 52.7 mm dia and weigh around 151 g
          The training balls are quite interesting too, about 52.2 mm dia, with 2 of them weighing 128 g, and the one marked FB, 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4 weighing heavier at 140 g. Will sell the 3 training balls as a set if anyone interested

Comment

Working...
          X