New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    I'm sure nobody thinks your being a bit of a **** ( I presume it started with S and ended with T ? )

Andrew will prefer accurate feedback both positive and negative, when people are assessing

how they find the tips play.

:snooker:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    looks like i will need soft medium and hard then!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I am still waiting for mine to arrive

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonyeo View Post
        I am still waiting for mine to arrive
        royal mail never great! - I am off on holiday tomorrow for a bit so anybody who needs anything let me know tonight please.

Comment

Still waiting for mine aswell .....I hope the postman aint nicked them he looks a bit of a wrong un lol

Comment

Originally Posted by astle_the_king View Post
            Still waiting for mine aswell .....I hope the postman aint nicked them he looks a bit of a wrong un lol
            lol as i have said before somewhere there is a postie driving a bentley that I paid for!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              lol as i have said before somewhere there is a postie driving a bentley that I paid for!
              It's a nightmare on juice though....

Comment

Had more than 10 hours of play with the new tip. Thought I'd give my review:

1. They came packed in a small nifty metal case which I liked a lot.
                2. Easy to trim and shape. I used a sharp blade. The tip cuts easy and clean; unlike some which tend to leave jagged edges or fibres sticking out after a cut.
                3. Held its shape well.
                4. Retains chalk well.
                5. No funny "ping" sound when it makes contact with the cue ball.
                6. Felt like this is a good quality product; tips are of uniform size, no broken bits, wordings were printed clearly.

I don't think a S, M or H is needed. This works, for me at least.

Everyone has their own preference on how a tip should hit. This tip would fall into my "Yes, I like it" category. Would I recommend it? Sure... but don't take my word for it... check it out for yourself...
                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Email sent :snooker:
                  Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

hi tips have had a good reveiw,but no one has said what they cost ,anybody ? thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Thinslice View Post
                      hi tips have had a good reveiw,but no one has said what they cost ,anybody ? thanks.
                      going to be on ebay shortly at £6 each but of course ebay fees kill us!

Comment

New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

and they now take money from the postage aswell!!

Comment

Originally Posted by rightoncue89 View Post
                          and they now take money from the postage aswell!!
                          plus they cap what you can charge for the postage sometimes to less than it actually costs to send!

Comment

Payment sent for 2 of these tips.

Comment

I have been using Talisman Soft for years but I don't know if it was a dodgy batch or the quality has gone down but I ended up throwing away quite a few of the last lot before finding an ok one.

Anyway I am interested in trying on the ADR147 laminated tips, how would they compare in hardness to a Talisman Soft?

Comment

Just played with a newly fitted ADR tip.

Very impressed. Feels hard to the touch,but it doesn't play that way at all.Very nice crisp feel. No ping.

What I think is good is that there seems to be virtually no bedding in needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X