New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Hmm i would say you have domed that tip to the extreme !!!
    I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
    John.
    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
      I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
      John.
      Bash some balls about hard just using centre ball striking it might flatten out a bit on it's own, or you might need to get the file/sandpaper out and flatten the top

Comment

• For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
          For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.
          it can still be!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
              brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)
              lol - sales of elks are falling all the time.

Comment

• I've had one of these on my cue for about 18 months and it's probably the best tip I've had. All the others seemed to have flattened, gone hard or worn out but this one has kept its shape and still feels reliable. Personally I'm sticking with these (if they're still available once this one has worn out which might be some time yet)

Comment

• Originally Posted by wipeman View Post
                  I've had one of these on my cue for about 18 months and it's probably the best tip I've had. All the others seemed to have flattened, gone hard or worn out but this one has kept its shape and still feels reliable. Personally I'm sticking with these (if they're still available once this one has worn out which might be some time yet)
                  Hopefully they will be around a long time yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X