Master Chalk - Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Chalk - Green

One of the Top players down the club swears by this chalk . He doesn't have an Ebay or Paypal account , so he asked me to get some for him .

Who is the best UK seller to use to buy it .

Thanks

Neil
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

I have started to use this stuff now and I have to agree its much better than any version of triangle chalk I've used down the years.

I think for me it probably suits laminated tips better as it seems to adhere to the tip far better than the powdery triangle chalk.

I think cuecraft are his best option, only in boxes of 12 for £3.50 excl delivery.

Comment

Been using this for a few years now as it covers a Kamui tip much better.

Comment

Correction bud, I thought you was talking about the triangle spruce chalk.....
        Last edited by coomsey76; 9 April 2014, 10:06 AM. Reason: Mis-read opening post.... D'oh!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I have lots of it for sale guys how many cubes does the guy want mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            One of the Top players down the club swears by this chalk . He doesn't have an Ebay or Paypal account , so he asked me to get some for him .

Thanks

Neil
            You can get light green and spruce green on ebay. Spruce is expensive as it's not officially imported into the UK but the light green is cheap as chips.

Comment

I bought a 144 pack for £25 quid on Ebay a few months back,Ive given a load out to mates and i still have well over a 100+ left.
              "Practice Makes Perfect"
              "He Who Endures Conquers"
              "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                Correction bud, I thought you was talking about the triangle spruce chalk.....
                pardon my stupidity, I use green triangle the light green and have for years but recently after a couple of frames not staying on tip aswell, is this master chalk a better option in peoples opinion. have recently started using Wooldridge tip and very happy with them after changing from elk but chalk still an issue
                Craftsman custom made cue
                57 inches
                17 ounces
                9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Thanks

Neil
                  Check this link out, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1607206284...84.m1423.l2649
                  If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.

Comment

great price that powerbus killed my sale lol but that's a great price especially if you stay close and can collect.

Comment

Cheers for the help chaps . All sorted now .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                        pardon my stupidity, I use green triangle the light green and have for years but recently after a couple of frames not staying on tip aswell, is this master chalk a better option in peoples opinion. have recently started using Wooldridge tip and very happy with them after changing from elk but chalk still an issue
                        Nothing at all to pardon......

Personally I never felt the need to use anything else than the light green triangle chalk cause I've never really ventured far from using Elks or supertips which I've found always take the light very well.

People using laminated tips tend to go for the triangle spruce cause chalks and stays on the tip better, maybe give that a go I think Dean and Phil C were selling some of it.
                        Last edited by coomsey76; 9 April 2014, 04:01 PM. Reason: Spelling....
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                          great price that powerbus killed my sale lol but that's a great price especially if you stay close and can collect.
                          Sorry mate, didn't mean that.
                          If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.

Comment

I Re-Tip alot of Cues every Month and I have tried this Master Chalk many of times and its Not for me Especially on Ordinary Tips Elks/Blue Diamond Plus etc but does seem to hold alittle better on some Laminated Tips but not all.

Its all Personal Preference if somebody wants me to Supply Master Chalk I will or Triangle, but will say Triangle Chalk is alot more popular still!.....You must be Careful of FAKE CHALK!!Plenty going around which is very Dusty and Crap doesnt Hold. If it Sounds too Good to be True it Normally is so Buy from Local Uk Supplier Cue Craft/Stu Green/Adr147 etc

Gaz.

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            I have started to use this stuff now and I have to agree its much better than any version of triangle chalk I've used down the years.

I think for me it probably suits laminated tips better as it seems to adhere to the tip far better than the powdery triangle chalk.

I think cuecraft are his best option, only in boxes of 12 for £3.50 excl delivery.

Comment

I've always found master spruce better than triangle spruce, and triangle green better than master green bit weird they're both made by the same people

Comment

Working...
                              X