Post pics of your snooker accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pics of your snooker accessories

Apart from extensions and stuff trying to get a wee collection of stuff together for a drawer so what do most people have

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
    Apart from extensions and stuff trying to get a wee collection of stuff together for a drawer so what do most people have
    Cues, cases... Accessories???

Comment

Thinking tips, pouches towels that kind of stuff

Comment

How big is the drawer?

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
          How big is the drawer?
          Just a bed side cabinet with 3 drawers in spare room a have danish oil. MW super tips. Sum elks and a box if chalk my callipers sum sandpaper and want to no what other people have and my bow tie and ADR tip birnisher
          Last edited by Removal man stevie; 14 April 2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I probably have a few more bits and pieces than most. I just stuff it all in a cardboard box under the bed though.
            I have a few bottles of my own cue oil, along with grain filler. French polish mixture for the butt. Tru-oil. Calipers. Leather filler (if I scuff the cases) Some ferrules, few boxes of tips, elks, kamui, phoenix, aurora etc. Joint lube. A few towels. Some knives, tip sharpeners, files sandpaper. After all this, the one thing I couldn't do without is the kamui gator grip.

Edit: & up and till yesterday two leather pouches
            Last edited by RogiBear; 14 April 2014, 06:16 PM. Reason: forgot

Comment

Haha yes and a did fancy that red pouch you had. Yes al have to get sum tru oil heard it's good but unlike you a don't make cues so don't think al need ferrules so thanks for replying Rogie Bear

Comment

From my experience, I would say that billiard table fitters always had the boxes with the most interesting things in them. You should ask Geoff Large or Maryfield what they have in theirs!

Comment

Yes must be lots of stuf a sent a tex to local table fitter to ask if a could go work with him on my day of but they dont work on a sunday

Comment

I have various tips like Blue Diamonds, Elk Master, Hercules, Omin Red, Talisman and Mike Wooldridge Super Tips.
                    I also have an assortment of tip fixing devices like tip clamps (3 different ones), tip shaper, knives, scuffer, sander & glue.
                    Also have various grades of sandpaper, but my best buy has been a ladies finger nail shaping kit - It has various filers and the polisher burnishes the tip sides like magic .
                    I also have a few cue towels, cue oil (Aurora Oil & Linseed Oil), John Parris Cue Polish, Carnauba Wax, and general cleaners and polishers.
                    These i keep stacked in my cupboard and i carry a small case in my laptop bag always. This contains a few items like cue tips, super glue, a clamp, various grades of sandpaper and a pencil sharpener type tip shaper. So i can always re-tip cues anytime and anywhere...
                    I must state that i am no expert in the game like many of our esteemed members here, but i am very handy & slightly accomplished in re-tipping cues and generally servicing them.
                    I live in Kolkata City, India and almost all the snooker playing folks near my home have been impressed with my re-tipping job and they regularly ask me to do so

I shall try to post some pics later.
                    Last edited by hasan.rashid14; 10 June 2015, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X