Q-PLUS push on cue extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-PLUS push on cue extension

endorsed by Jim Meadowcroft! - yes, it's old, must have bought it twenty years ago but it's in vgc, found it when I was digging around in the loft.

if anyone wants it I could courier to UK for £15, just chopped up some pipe to post a rod so have packaging spare

on feebay for 12.99 now, UK only

Comment

Still a few around. Made in West Sussex. Distributed by me when I worked with Jim for a short period. Interesting fact. Carried out by Stephen Hendry in his first crucible match against Willie Thorne. Given to him by me. F.

Comment

I may even have bought it off you Frank, I played a few tourneys around the coast and remember playing in a club by the pier as well as a few of the pubs

Anyway, it's not used much, on ebay and if anyone here buys it I'll chuck in a couple of lumps of green triangle

Comment

Looks good, do you have one in snakewood ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            Looks good, do you have one in snakewood ?
            very funny mate, what did you put in your porridge this morning?

anyways, it's gone now

did find another screw in extension at the same time though, with a sort of triangular shaped screw thread - cannot for the life of me remember what I had that with? It's in lovely 'wood' wood painted in a classy black colour, if it's any good to anyone

also a 'nice' old jimmy white pool cue with the half joint and joint nearer the butt end to remove a bit if you're in a small pub - needs to be stripped and refinished as looks like one of the joints needed loosening with a blow torch some years ago, don't remember doing that either? lovely black painted butt section as well with the popular little size tip for little table players - would suit pool players or somebody who can't play snooker

amazing what crap is still lying about, i'll never get to the end of it

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
              I may even have bought it off you Frank, I played a few tourneys around the coast and remember playing in a club by the pier as well as a few of the pubs

Anyway, it's not used much, on ebay and if anyone here buys it I'll chuck in a couple of lumps of green triangle
              How nice to know - what a small world. Yes the old Zan's club by the pier was used by me for one of my coaching schools for 25 years and I held big tournaments at monthly intervals. 96 entries over 2 days - usually over subscribed - Them were the days.

Comment

sberry, I p.m.'d you about the item .

Comment

Working...
                X