Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Cue Tips

Hello there.

I am new to the forms, hope everyone is ok.

Just a bit about myself, I am 27, been playing pool since I was 14, dabbled in a bit of snooker, nothing spectacular.

Anyway I had a 3 year break and only started playing again after xmas, I have been trying to get some decent tips but I am now having problems.
    I always remember elks to be soft, or even blue diamonds, I could push my nail in to it and see it compress a little.

but now all the tips i have gotten lately all seem to be rock hard, is it me or is that how they are made now?

I recently purchased a box of 50 elks from amazon, I thought elks where meant to be soft? all of these are rock hard. I mean like super doper hard. I need to really rough sand paper just to rough them up. I have had a few friends try them out and even they say there hard for elks.... could they be fakes?

Anyways, could anyone recommend a tip supplier / seller or another tip to use please. any help would be much appreciated.

many thanks in advance!

Contact ADR147 on here, a highly trusted seller of all things snooker related. adr147athotmail.com replace at with @
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
      Contact ADR147 on here, a highly trusted seller of all things snooker related. adr147athotmail.com replace at with @
      +1 on Andrew, true gent can't recommend him enough.

Although he is away on holiday at the mo so might not be all that quick in replying.
      Andi Mack

Comment

Originally Posted by andi mack View Post
        +1 on Andrew, true gent can't recommend him enough.

Although he is away on holiday at the mo so might not be all that quick in replying.
        absolutely !!!! is a great guy!! If I need something, tips or .... I send him an email.
        is someone that you can trust!!

Comment

Thanks guys, i have been in contact with Andrew, he mentioned he is on holiday n will contact me on his return. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X