X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 barracuda case silver

Great condition.

40 plus 15 postage

ferret. You need to place a sticky on the cue and accessories thread that sales like this are bannable.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      ferret. You need to place a sticky on the cue and accessories thread that sales like this are bannable.
      Why ????????????

Comment

Originally Posted by les147 View Post
        Why ????????????
        This is what ferret said.

Anybody selling cues or anything else on the forum without using Panjo will be banned from the forum.

Anybody attempting to circumvent Panjo in an attempt to either purchase or sell a cue or any other item will be banned from the forum.

The above is regardless of who you are or how long you have been a member.

Panjo is there to protect you from fraudulent sellers.

From now on threads like "I may sell this in the future" or "Look at what I am making" or any other thread title hinting that members should send you a PM to enquire about a item for sale will be removed and the thread starter banned.

And note that I have a list of all commercial members on TSF and started threads by members on this list will be checked on a regular basis.

VIP membership comes with no listing fees and no final price fee for £15 a year if you want to sell commercially on TSF then this is ideal for you, the only fee you incur is PayPal fees.

Original Source: Trevor White cue. http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3IlKHu5fU
        - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
        Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X