Wanted Used Leatherette 3/4 case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Used Leatherette 3/4 case

Bought a 3/4 cue craft aluminium case,but the thick foam is strangling my cue,took the foam out,but still not happy with it.

Anyway need a used leatherette 3/4 case that will take my extension and mini butt, Shaft length is 44"

Budget upto £100

Thanks
    George

PM ADR, I know he had some Halo cases he was shifting cheap.
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Ive seen the Halos,but I was'nt sure on how the cue would sit in that case as their foam filled too.

Comment

I got one of the Halos and it was a nice secure fit with my cue, not overly tight, but I guess it depends on your butt diameter
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

The butt is quite slim at 29mm, really surprised the cue craft was so tight it needed me to put pressure on the top of the case for me to close it, I even trimmed the foam down and it still wouldn't shut without force.

Comment

Originally Posted by george31 View Post
            The butt is quite slim at 29mm, really surprised the cue craft was so tight it needed me to put pressure on the top of the case for me to close it, I even trimmed the foam down and it still wouldn't shut without force.
            I think that is the design so your cue is held securely, I don't think it will damage your cue in any way?
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I had the same problem with Cue Craft case in the past. Got rid of it. Now have a B&W case which is great.
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

The Halo will be the same, this seemed a good thing to me lol, holds my cue snugly , I don't want it moving in the case.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thats how a cue craft case should be, they slacken off after a few days and hold your cue with any out movement, ive had afew over the years, I have 2 one piece case and a 3/4 case know with out any problems to cues

Comment

Got barracuda 3/4 case mate. Excellent condition. Plus more room than cue craft one

Comment

There's me thinking this case is strangling my cue, don't like the pressure its putting on the shaft,and you lot are saying that's how it should be, I feeling a bit of a Muppet right now . Matt not seen your case, its silver, is it a metal case?

On the b & w cases went to their website, but didn't see any dimensions on their cases.
                      Last edited by george31; 12 November 2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Yes mate. Metal. Silver.
                        Let me know if u want pics

Comment

Will do Matt, trying to get a leatherette one tho.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                            Got barracuda 3/4 case mate. Excellent condition. Plus more room than cue craft one
                            Shame it wasn't a one piece case, I would have had that. Rare cases now and much better than cue craft.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/snooker_lo...p2047675.l2559

Give this ebay seller a look, might be the sort of stuff your after

Comment

Working...
                              X