Aramith premier balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aramith premier balls

Hi, anyone got these balls ? What are they like? Looking for balls because the ones at my club are all **** they are chipped to death. I know aramith are really good but I can't afford the 1G tournament champion ones ATM.

they are made of a different resin and are lighter than the tournament championship balls.
    would not recommend to get those.

Comment

Ok what about the normal tournament championship ones are they good? Not the 1g ones there out the budget lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by RoryM147 View Post
        Hi, anyone got these balls ? What are they like? Looking for balls because the ones at my club are all **** they are chipped to death. I know aramith are really good but I can't afford the 1G tournament champion ones ATM.
        I play with those sometimes. They are much better then the normal club ones.

I've played with the tournament 1G's as well. Of course they are better.

Comment

Aramith premier balls

the Tournament Champions, normal set or the 1g are the same material and same weight. The only difference is that the 1g have been checked that across the set there is only 1gram difference from the lightest and heaviest in the set. The normal TC set have a weight difference of 3g.
          I have a set of 3g and they play lovely.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Aramith premier balls

afaik the tc's are the same balls just weight sorted to within 3g of each other. whereas the 1g well........you can guess what their tolerance is!!! And you get a (expensive) case to carry them in. the normal tc's are about £100.

Comment

Yeah the premier ones are £60, the TC's are indeed £100 and the 1G with the carry case is like £190.

So for a beginner player on a slow cloth should I get premier or normal TCs ? I don't know atm lol.
              Thinking of the normal TCs because when I progress my game they will still be sufficient ?

Comment

Aramith premier balls

definitely TCs
                what your budget can handle
                Some have said that the ali case with the 1g is not very robust.
                For my TCs they came with a Peradon hard case which feels indestructible

Comment

Alright thanks dean I'll go for the TC's. Just need to find a case similar to the 1G ones as I don't fancy them being in a box like that.

Comment

Aramith premier balls

I got my set from a member on here a few years back, hardly used
                    good luck with finding a similar case to the 1g. others have made their own case and some have looked at camera cases

Comment

Seriously, get a used set of Tournament Champion if you can't afford a new one...
                      Lighter balls will spoil your cueing, especially as a beginner.
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

I never gave snooker balls much thought as I
                        play at a pool hall and use what they provide.
                        I looked on eBay and saw Aramith balls and
                        some were 2 1/4 and some 2 1/8 and others
                        2 1/16". How can there be such a difference?
                        Which is the correct size used by the pros?

Comment

Aramith premier balls

2 1/16" (52.5mm) is the official size by the WPBSA rules for snooker and billiards

Comment

Thanks Dean. I also looked on the eBay UK
                            site and they certainly arent cheap but it is
                            worth it if you can afford them.

Comment

I've got a couple of sets, one in a brand new peradon leather type case, and one in the box, both excellent condition, any one know how much there selling for these days?
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Working...
                              X