Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
    I just noticed they only do 9mm as well no good to me
    I've just seen that too mate. 10mm sold out. Note on his website says new batch in March 2015

Comment

Are these harder GG? I'm after a pressed tip you dont have to go through that bedding in stage.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Are these harder GG? I'm after a pressed tip you dont have to go through that bedding in stage.
        I would say the same Jim. I like either to be honest. Cant get on with laminated tips - they sound rock hard on a 1 piece IMO. The MW super tips and the special Elks are stick on and play straight away.

Comment

used to use these 2 pressed tips myself for years and again like yourself have tried
          lots of laminated tips with no success until I went to craftsman cues where lads in there
          were raving about the phoenix and mui tips. Tried 1 of the phoenix medium were very
          hard and didn't hold chalk well at all so ripped it off. Gave the mui a go and wow totally
          blown away. They play arrow straight with no throw and hold chalk just like a pressed tip.
          Cue ball reaction is the best I have experienced and they don't feel hard like other laminated
          tips. I would recommend these to anyone who is struggling with tips out there as these in my
          opinion are the complete all round tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
            I would say the same Jim. I like either to be honest. Cant get on with laminated tips - they sound rock hard on a 1 piece IMO. The MW super tips and the special Elks are stick on and play straight away.
            Cheers GG, I really liked the MW tips but got a few from the bad batch so kind of got scared off them. I thought about trying an ADR soft, but like you I'm not a fan of laminated tips, even the ones described as soft are too hard for me. I am currently using a Robin Scott pressed tip and after bedding in its very nice, but I just hate having to go through that phase.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

still not found any sold out everywhere and the specials are sold out are there any other pressed tip that play close to mw supertips ???

Comment

still not found any sold out everywhere and the specials are sold out are there any other pressed tip that play close to mw supertips ???
                Blue diamond plus are a very nice pressed tip , and the coutts pressed tip is another i found nice .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Blue diamond plus are a very nice pressed tip , and the coutts pressed tip is another i found nice .
                  ye i quite like the blue diamonds plus. i was thinking of trying the coutts tips but not seen many reviews on them.

Comment

ye i quite like the blue diamonds plus. i was thinking of trying the coutts tips but not seen many reviews on them.
                    Prob my fav pressed tip , am going to put another on when my phoenix wears out .

Comment

Working...
                    X