Wanted: Elkmaster Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Elkmaster Tips

Does anyone have any genuine Elkmaster 10mm tips they would be willing to sell as singles? I'm really only wanting to try them out so not really wanting to splash out on a box of 50 just in case they don't agree with my playing style. I've come across a Ebay/Amazon shops selling singles but I've also read reviews saying that possible fake tips had been sent. If you have a few to spare let us know how much and I'll be happy to send payment as soon as.

I'd also be interested in trying out any other softer pressed tips if anyone would be willing to part with some

they vary so much buying one is daft.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Sorry I probably didn't make that very clear. When I mentioned singles I just meant out of the box rather than just a single tip. I was looking for 5 or 6 as I know about the inconsistencies so would want spares just in case I came across a dud

Comment

that i could do - email me adr147@hotmail.com

Comment

Cheers, mail on its way

Comment

Do you have the Ronnie ones Andy, with no chalk on, are they worth the extra money?
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
              Do you have the Ronnie ones Andy, with no chalk on, are they worth the extra money?
              seen them - not in my opinion.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                I have 2x 10mm and 3x 9mm of these Elkmaster Specials that are not doing anything (and wont be by me)
                PM me if interested
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi Dean,
                  I would be interested if Culraven doesnt want them all or any? I can buy them or Swap as i have most Tips in Stock bar these at present!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  I have 2x 10mm and 3x 9mm of these Elkmaster Specials that are not doing anything (and wont be by me)
                  PM me if interested

Comment

Hi Gaz
                    Culraven has nabbed the 10mm tips and I have an request on the 9mm tips, soz

Comment

No probs dean were did you buy them from mate and what price thank you.

Gaz.

Comment

I got them when Dave Coutts originally got the first batch in. I think they were something like £14.95 for 3

Comment

I think i will give them a Miss at those prices as i did see a Box for £90 somewhere!! I still think its worth Buying a box of Original Elks at less than £15 a Box and finding a few good ones out of that box or use a Tip Press to make them abit firmer which i have done and they do seem alittle firmer.

I would like to try a few of the "SPECIAL RONNIE ELKS" to see what they really play like, but at £90 a Box No Thank You!.......lol

Gaz.

Comment

I recall I may have gotten them a bit cheaper at the time, miscalculation by Dave at the time, and of course I am not asking anywhere near as much
                            They are a nice tip but went too hard for me after some bedding in.

No reply from the person for the 2x 9mm tips yet, so these may reappear; there is also 1x 9.5mm pre-used-bedded-in tip going with the 9mm's :biggrin:

Comment

Do you fancy a swap on these dean for other Tips as I have most available? please pm me what your after and maybe we can do swap ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                              X