well played matey
    it is a good feeling when you whip your buddy
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      obviously not you but the tip :wink:

well played matey
      it is a good feeling when you whip your buddy
      LOL, no the cues are different specs as well.

My pool cue is
      9mm ferrule,
      57" long,
      17.5oz

My snooker cue is,
      10mm ferrule
      58" long
      18.5oz

And the balance points on the cues are different.

And yeah, was very enjoyable beating my mate.
      Andi Mack

Comment

Hi Andrew

Well I have had the SS tip on nearly a week now and played both snooker and 8 ball with it and I'm impressed. As I said in my initial post the build quality looked great and fitting was easy. Trimming it down was straightforward (using a new scalpel blade) with no loss of layer integrity. Shaping was a doddle and little or no loose fibres evident. I left it high initially which is not something I normally do.
        The tip takes green triangle chalk very well, the best of any laminated tip I have tried though that's only been Kamui and Talisman in the past. In terms of playabilty its the best laminated by a country mile IMHO. I have noticed much more reaction on the CB than with any other tip and I was over-screwing just a tad on a 8 ball table! Its the softest tip I have ever had on my cue and I love it. For me it accentuates the feel, particularly on the delicate/soft shots in the balls. I have found it easier to apply screw, side, top and stun on shots with less effort and the only way I can describe it is that I feel much more "bite" on the CB with the SS tips. There has been no flattening that I can see in about 20 hrs of play. I am very pleased with this tip and its staying on my cue, though I might take the height down a bit now its been played in. My only concern is that with both Kamui MH and Talisman S tips that I have used in the past I have experienced de-lamination which was a little disappointing especially given the price of those tips so that's in the back of my mind but no problems thus far.
        So in summary: A great tip. The best I have used and I'm going to stick with them. If you decide to put these into production let me know mate because I will take a a half dozen/ dozen off you and if you have any more "testers" available I would be happy to buy some from you. Appreciate the chance to test one of these out because I wasn't disappointed!

Cheers

David

Comment

I can't wait to go the club later on knowing I'm using this tip. I love it :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X