Layered Tip Playability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andi mack View Post
    I found the talisman "soft" tips to be rock hard, try an ADR soft or medium and i think you'll change your mind.
    going to stick to what i play better with i reckon and keep to the elks

Comment

i use Talisman soft but they delaminate in no time

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
        going to stick to what i play better with i reckon and keep to the elks
        Fair enough Andy, if elks work for you there's not much point changing to something else.
        Andi Mack

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
          Yes have had Talisman tips myself in the past and thought they were terrible.
          Looks like I may try either a Kamui medium/hard as Frazz suggests or maybe one of Andrews. Which one of the ADR tips are you finding the best? I know Dave recently sent out some SS, is that because Andrew was getting feedback that the soft was a bit to hard for snooker?
          As far as i know a few people asked for a super soft so Andrew decided to have them made, wouldn't have thought the majority of people thought the soft was too hard thought

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
            Yes have had Talisman tips myself in the past and thought they were terrible.
            Looks like I may try either a Kamui medium/hard as Frazz suggests or maybe one of Andrews. Which one of the ADR tips are you finding the best? I know Dave recently sent out some SS, is that because Andrew was getting feedback that the soft was a bit to hard for snooker?
            I know nothing about that Mav ,,, imo , adr soft is just perfect to play snooker ( for players who like to play the game with LM tips ). Never tried the SS ones . I would say , try it once !! if you do'nt like it you can always put a press tip on it again !! I can send you one if u like !!is hard to say which one is better,, is a matter of personal preference!!
            anyway , If you are interested, pm me your address and I'll send you an adr soft. try a few frames and see if u can get on with it !!

Comment

Working...
            X