Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147 tips 10mm medium x7

Now sold

I'm selling if anyone interested £30. Can't get on with them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ADR147-Black-medium-10mm-snooker-tips-x7-/171772276655?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27fe6c efaf
    Last edited by ash001; 30 April 2015, 05:53 PM.

Hi Ash, cheers for the heads up. Just bought them now. Surprised you not got on with the tips, I find they play really good. Hold shape and chalk well and give good cue ball reaction.

Comment

ADR147 tips 10mm medium x7

Hi Mark, thanks. Just used to elks I guess but thought I'd give them a go. I'll post off tomorrow or Saturday. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by ash001 View Post
        Hi Mark, thanks. Just used to elks I guess but thought I'd give them a go. I'll post off tomorrow or Saturday. Cheers
        Nice one mate. I've got one of the Ronnie elks on my cue at the moment. Much firmer than a normal elk, gives the feel of a laminate tip. Not had to re shape it and I use Aramith TC's.

Comment

ADR147 tips 10mm medium x7

where'd you get them from? Are they similar to Wooldridge super tips.

Comment

Originally Posted by ash001 View Post
            where'd you get them from? Are they similar to Wooldridge super tips.
            Very similar to the supertip, my opinion maybe a bit firmer but I used to like the supertip as well. I got 5 from a guy that I bought a case from just to see what they were like. I think Dave Coutts might still stock them.

Comment

Working...
            X