Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rileys Pro Triangle

Hi Guys

I managed to source a Rileys Pro Triangle from John Parrott Cue Sports, cannot fault the site at all quick delivery and very helpful.

I'm afraid the triangle it self left alot to be desired in terms of quality, the wheels seemed to be drilled like eccentric bearing,, when rolling the triangle along the table it pivots side to side and back and fourth.

Has anyone else experienced this at all, the older models I've seen of the same triangle had rubber wheels and tracked straight. Is this the quality of design Riley's are offering, any advice and tips would be much appreciated.

Paul

Rileys Pro Triangle

I'd tell the vendor all this first and send it back. .....esp given the price of those things. I got mine off fleabay for a score and though its a bit ragged it wotks a treat so a new one should be perfect.
    Last edited by thommo335; 9 May 2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
      I'd tell the vendor all this first and send it back. .....esp given the price of those things. I got mine off fleabay for a score and though its a bit ragged it wotks a treat so a new one should be perfect.
      Hi,

I emailed John Parrott Cue Sports yesterday, as I say nothing against the vendor. I just wondered if this was a one off or change in design which in my opinion needs looking at.

Thanks for your reply Thommo335.

Comment

no problem at all, I once called JP sports about an order of stuff and like you found, they were really helpful. hope they sort the triangle.

Comment

Working...
        X