Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Scotland placing an order with cuecfaft ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Scotland placing an order with cuecfaft ?

Looking for replacement case foam, but it's working out at £10 for the foam and £5.99 for delivery !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it bought you tight arse
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
      Get it bought you tight arse
      I don't think you appreciate how much £5.99 costs . .

It's bloody foam. they could roll it up and send it by large letter ffs !

I probably will end up ordering it, but just thought I'd ask in case someone was about to place an order ( Andrew ).

Comment

[QUOTE=billabong;842700]I don't think you appreciate how much £5.99 costs . .

2 pints man lol

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          I don't think you appreciate how much £5.99 costs . .

It's bloody foam. they could roll it up and send it by large letter ffs !

I probably will end up ordering it, but just thought I'd ask in case someone was about to place an order ( Andrew ).

Priceless
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
            2 pints man lol
            I was paying £4.20 a pint on Saturday night !!

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              Looking for replacement case foam, but it's working out at £10 for the foam and £5.99 for delivery !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I think you have been hanging around with Andrew Watts too often, tightest man alive !!

Comment

It's a fair point, well made.

Comment

Not many rounds bought then John!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                    Not many rounds bought then John!!!
                    Enough, just about recovered now, cannot shake it off now i'm old

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      I think you have been hanging around with Andrew Watts too often, tightest man alive !!
                      Now that's rich coming from you squeaky.

Comment

You know it's true

Comment

I actually emailed cue craft a while back asking why it was £5.99 to deliver a few ferrules.

Fair to say its an expensive delivery charge.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Enough, just about recovered now, cannot shake it off now i'm old
                            plenty of rounds on the track John !!!!!! more Ale Landlord i possibly get some more sideways action on that back tyre :biggrin-new:
                            nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                              I actually emailed cue craft a while back asking why it was £5.99 to deliver a few ferrules.

Fair to say its an expensive delivery charge.
                              I think £6 is a bit steep but getting any legit company paying proper wages, rates and taxes to send you something ain't gonna be at ebay prices. If you took em down the post office, they'd say they're too thick and would charge you extra, over a quid. Then there's the cost of the envelope and the fuel to get there and back, so you'd be looking at £4 anyway. And if it took you twenty minutes to do this at £8 min wage an hour, then you're up to the £6 level already. Same with the foam for the case, that would cost a few quid down at RM cuz of the packet size + wages, fuel, admin, picking and packing, etc. I doubt if they make a penny on postage at CC. It ain't Mrs Miggins doing this on ebay, goin down to the Post Office when she walks the dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X