Telling tip brands apart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling tip brands apart.

I don't know if this is possible but is their anyway of telling which brand of tip is on someone else's cue just by looking. As I have been gave a cue to try and quite like the tip but I am unsure what it is.

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
    I don't know if this is possible but is their anyway of telling which brand of tip is on someone else's cue just by looking. As I have been gave a cue to try and quite like the tip but I am unsure what it is.
    press tip or laminated tip ?? do you have a photo ?
    gonna be difficult cus sum of them looks alike eachother !! I can'nt tell the dif between adr tips and kamui just by look at it !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      press tip or laminated tip ?? do you have a photo ?
      gonna be difficult cus sum of them looks alike eachother !! I can'nt tell the dif between adr tips and kamui just by look at it !!
      Both 6 layers, Kamui has thinner layers & ADR is thicker layers

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
        Both 6 layers, Kamui has thinner layers & ADR is thicker layers
        is true ,, But after you put it on and play for a while, the tip'll bed in and that makes it a bit difficult to judge which one is it ,, ( at least for me ,lol ).

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          is true ,, But after you put it on and play for a while, the tip'll bed in and that makes it a bit difficult to judge which one is it ,, ( at least for me ,lol ).
          Hahaha ~~~ you are right. I'm actually looking at those new tips...

Comment

Sorry guys I don't have a pic but the now the lad who's cue it is saying he thinks it's a supertip

Comment

Working...
            X