No announcement yet.

Cheddar Classic Cue Case Stockist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do'nt think thr re a peradon Halo cases with 3 channels !! ( forgive me if I'm wrong about this ).
    If u wanna peradon case with 3 channels , gonna have to buy the Leather one !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      I do'nt think thr re a peradon Halo cases with 3 channels !! ( forgive me if I'm wrong about this ).
      If u wanna peradon case with 3 channels , gonna have to buy the Leather one !!
      thanks Ramon yes i was on about the leather one which i think he is going for
      nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ADW147CUEMAN View Post
        thanks Ramon yes i was on about the leather one which i think he is going for
        Okey thanks !!
        I have peradon Leather myself , realy good for the money !! But I think CJ and cheddar classics re better quality cases !!

Comment

Okey thanks !!
          I have peradon Leather myself , realy good for the money !! But I think CJ and cheddar classics re better quality cases !!
          me too lol cj cc and peradon all good for what they cost especially if you get a great deal

Comment

me too lol cj cc and peradon all good for what they cost especially if you get a great deal
            A kind of, Off the topic statment sorry !! But to be honest it does'nt surpris me if u say ,, i've them all !! Giving the fact that you have one of the finest cue collection's i've ever seen lol !!!

Comment

A kind of, Off the topic statment sorry !! But to be honest it does'nt surpris me if u say ,, i've them all !! Giving the fact that you have one of the finest cue collection's i've ever seen lol !!!
              Haha cheers Ramon yes you caught me out i do have them all to compare , but i do suffer from OCD haha , no seriously thanks for that lol ,now which one you after hehe

Comment

Haha cheers Ramon yes you caught me out i do have them all to compare , but i do suffer from OCD haha , no seriously thanks for that lol ,now which one you after hehe
                All of them of crs !! Just waiting for a Nice opportunity !!

Comment

All of them of crs !! Just waiting for a Nice opportunity !!
                  when i find a box big enough and safe enough then is that to send or secure them better haha :biggrin-new::snooker:

Comment

when i find a box big enough and safe enough then is that to send or secure them better haha :biggrin-new::snooker:
                    fair enough my friend !! Well, seriously I'm happy for you !! If I need to see them just sending u a mail for sum photo's an that would be more than enough !! Hope u enjoy them and play Well !!

Comment

fair enough my friend !! Well, seriously I'm happy for you !! If I need to see them just sending u a mail for sum photo's an that would be more than enough !! Hope u enjoy them and play Well !!
                      you too Ramon take it easy

Comment

Working...
                      X