No announcement yet.

Blue Diamond tip authencity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried the Gold tips. I had some on trial from Cuedos and they are excellent. Slightly harder than elk but not as hard as a Talisman Soft. They are a pressed tip . I know he tips quite a few cues for tour players and a few are using them so it might be worth a try.

Comment

@ Screw ,, it's on his way !! Sent today !!
      Cheers ,

Comment

Never really thought about this until recently I've got 250 old cues a few of them must have old blue diamonds,might try one or two.

Comment

Yeah , worth to give it a try Jim !!
          to be honest they look the same !! but BD from 80's were more consistent and better quality imo !!

Comment

Blue Diamond tip authencity?

Big thanks to you Ramon.. Shall see how i get on, when i get abit of free time. Will hopefully execute some old school alex higgins / Jimmy white shots.. hahaha lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by screw View Post
              Big thanks to you Ramon.. Shall see how i get on, when i get abit of free time. Will hopefully execute some old school alex higgins / Jimmy white shots.. hahaha lol.
              Go for the Jimmy White pink and black he did against Kirk Stevens...... awesome

Comment

Originally Posted by screw View Post
                Haha, that would be the good one indeed !! Lol !'
                Ur welcome my friend !! Enjoy ur game !!

Comment

Working...
                X