Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini extension for Aeon Cue

Hi,

I have recently inherited a Aeon snooker cue and would love to get my hands on a screw on wooden mini butt to match. I don't seem to be able to find any with the right thread and wondered if anyone can help?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they are spirolok joint , does it look cone shaped inside .

Comment

I can't tell if it's cone shaped at the butt end but he's an image of the middle joint in case they use the same joint for extensions. https://flic.kr/p/CR6pjJ

Comment

If it's a spirolok the internal thread won't be that long and at the end of the thread there will be a 5.5mm hole , try placing a 5.5 MM drill bit bottom first and if it goes this hole at end of joint with not much play then it's a spirolok , if this is the case then there are a few cue makers using that joint like Robin cues , Robert Osborne and Coutts Cues , if it's like joint in pic then probably glover cues .

Comment

Very helpful thank you! I shall double check today whether I think it's a spirolok or not.

Comment

Hi, I have 2 aeon cues and a mini butt which fits both. It is a large spiroloc joint on mine, but both of mine have the same joint at 3/4 instead of the pin joint on yours.Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
            X