john parris magnetic chalk holder wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john parris magnetic chalk holder wanted

john parris magnetic chalk holder wanted if anyone has one to sell let me know many thanks

What's wrong with a pouch?

Comment

Originally Posted by Brooksy147 View Post
      john parris magnetic chalk holder wanted if anyone has one to sell let me know many thanks
      There is one listed on ebay. Although already at £8 with three days left.

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        What's wrong with a pouch?
        'Parris' adds 30 to the break. lol

What's wrong with a pocket? Never seen a pro use either.

Comment

Selby won at the weekend using leather chalk pouch and many do also us one.
          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Jimmy White used a Peradon magnetic chalk holder during the Legends exhibition with Ronnie in Preston.

Comment

There was a JP pouch on eBay last week and it went for £23, I'd expect it to add 30 to my high break for that. Pity it's not a guarantee, JP cue, case, towel and chalk holder makes you a ton machine lol

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                There was a JP pouch on eBay last week and it went for £23, I'd expect it to add 30 to my high break for that. Pity it's not a guarantee, JP cue, case, towel and chalk holder makes you a ton machine lol
                I have just got a pouch, love it , stops the Mrs moaning my trouser pockets are all green lol. Although mine is just a Peradon, it only add two to my break.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Wouldn't be without a chalk pouch, peradon one is the best I've found, beware of the cheap ones on ebay, too stiff and not real leather.
                  No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I'm a pouch man too . Praram , master cue and omin one .

The mastercue one is really good . The omin one is chod

Comment

I couldn't use one of the pouches. It's jeans back pocket or (sorry gentlemen, I know many of you dislike them) magnetic holder, for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                        I couldn't use one of the pouches. It's jeans back pocket or (sorry gentlemen, I know many of you dislike them) magnetic holder, for me.
                        Mine hangs off my jeans back pocket, I thought they were a pointless invention until I got one with a cue I picked up off ebay, stops my jeans getting ruined and my case getting ruined by chalk dust. Try it you might like it?
                        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                          Mine hangs off my jeans back pocket, I thought they were a pointless invention until I got one with a cue I picked up off ebay, stops my jeans getting ruined and my case getting ruined by chalk dust. Try it you might like it?
                          I've got enough accumulated snooker accessories, without getting an additional habit thanks. I also swap position (alternate pockets) - I'm one of those freaks who has to swap the chalk (or cue) from one hand to another, because I put it on the side that I hold my cue....but not all the time....and....oh, god...I've got so many twitches and habits just surrounding the chalk it's amazing i ever get down to play a shot.

...I'm like Ronnie in that respect....I'm so OCD I'm doing well if I can get myself to the table in time.

There the comparison ends.

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                            I'm a pouch man too . Praram , master cue and omin one .

The mastercue one is really good . The omin one is chod
                            Cool. Ok, I'll look into it and INNOVATE! My pockets do go a bit spruce to be fair, though I just see it as a label of loving the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              I have just got a pouch, love it , stops the Mrs moaning my trouser pockets are all green lol. Although mine is just a Peradon, it only add two to my break.
                              Yours must be a fake then, I get 5 added to my break with my Peradon pouch haha

Comment

Working...
                              X