ADR147 Cue Oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147 Cue Oil.

Having recently tested the oil, I can say that it soaks into the wood well and evaporates quickly (not much excess to wipe away after 10mins) it cleans the cue removing the build up of dirt and chalk on the shaft, leaving the cue very smooth with a natural lustre. Perfect to maintain and clean your previously oil finished cue.

Smells nice too lol

Comment

Did you have a little sip Dave
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
        Having recently tested the oil, I can say that it soaks into the wood well and evaporates quickly (not much excess to wipe away after 10mins) it cleans the cue removing the build up of dirt and chalk on the shaft, leaving the cue very smooth with a natural lustre. Perfect to maintain and clean your previously oil finished cue.
        Wasn't sure what you meant by the," It cleans the cue removing the build up of dirt and chalk?"

Did you meant the oil does this or you should do this before you apply oil; just wasn't sure if I'd misread it or it oils and cleans at the same time.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
          Wasn't sure what you meant by the," It cleans the cue removing the build up of dirt and chalk?"

Did you meant the oil does this or you should do this before you apply oil; just wasn't sure if I'd misread it or it oils and cleans at the same time.
          The oil helps to clean the cue for you

Comment

Blimey, is that normal?

I haven't heard of that before, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Blimey, is that normal?

Similar to using orange oil to clean a guitar fret board

Comment

Never knew that. Cheers

Comment

Blimey, is that normal?

I'm getting tempted now too

Comment

I have not actually put it up for sale yet - just sent some to some pals to try out - I have obviously been making it for a very long time but have been asked a few times if i would sell it. There are a few issues - it is not easy to post a flammable liquid etc. but I am working on it!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      I have not actually put it up for sale yet - just sent some to some pals to try out - I have obviously been making it for a very long time but have been asked a few times if i would sell it. There are a few issues - it is not easy to post a flammable liquid etc. but I am working on it!
                      I have ordered MW oil from Singapore and have received via airmail without any issues.

Of course, you are welcomed to send me some Kidding. LOL.

Hopefully the couriers don't claim that it weighs 6kg this time.
                      Last edited by piper74; 20 June 2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Do you know how the other guys post it? I've got various ones although MW did personally hand deliver his to my door which I thought was great service!!

Comment

Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
                          I have ordered MW oil from Singapore and have received via airmail without any issues.

Of course, you are welcomed to send me some Kidding. LOL.

Hopefully the couriers don't claim that it weighs 6kg this time.
                          they don't even say sorry you know!

Comment

Originally Posted by Wity.
                            ADR CUE OIL Keep on seeing this thread and thinking of the film Paint my Wagon only instead of some quack in a top hat selling his potion off the back of a wooden wagon there's this big hairy Scotsman shouting to Clint Eastwood.. "See you Jimmy, Aye you down there Laddie, come here mon, I've got just the thing for your wee shaft."

Wassup with just bunging it in the post anyways? I've had tins such stuff plenty of times like that.
                            Is against the rules.

Comment

Still not Avalible???

Comment

Working...
                              X