Snooker accessories from the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker accessories from the USA

I'm going to Las Vegas in October and found a couple of billiards shops there that sell accessories that are not available over here (I think.) There's the deluxe moose bridge which looks like a good gadget, there's also a device that makes the pocket smaller (as if the game isn't hard enough!)

If anyone recommends a particular brand of tip that you can only get over there let me know and I'll have a look. I know you can prob buy these things over the internet but would rather avoid the ball ache of paying postage etc, I prefer a really soft tip if anyone knows what tips are soft there.

Originally Posted by Looter View Post
    I'm going to Las Vegas in October and found a couple of billiards shops there that sell accessories that are not available over here (I think.) There's the deluxe moose bridge which looks like a good gadget, there's also a device that makes the pocket smaller (as if the game isn't hard enough!)

If anyone recommends a particular brand of tip that you can only get over there let me know and I'll have a look. I know you can prob buy these things over the internet but would rather avoid the ball ache of paying postage etc, I prefer a really soft tip if anyone knows what tips are soft there.
    keep an eye out for hercules tips.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      keep an eye out for hercules tips.
      A friend had a bently H2 tip on his 8 ball pool cue, and he loved the feel of it,
      even though it starts off as a 14mm tip !

Comment

Originally Posted by Looter View Post

Pocket reducers are generally for American pool tables- doubt they'll sell snooker ones over there.

As far as tips go, there are dozens of layered tips - look at seyberts for a reasonable range. Price is a pretty good indicator of quality, but not always.

Personally, if just for snooker, a good triangle or le pro is hard to beat. Bear in mind virtually all tips will be 14mm.

Comment

Lucky so and so, my dream to go to Vegas. Have fun and stick £10 on number 13 on the roulette for me!!
          I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by tony9ball68 View Post
            Lucky so and so, my dream to go to Vegas. Have fun and stick £10 on number 13 on the roulette for me!!
            But only after watching 12 spins?

Comment

I meant number 13 on the wheel, not spin number 13!!
              I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

I meant number 13 on the wheel, not spin number 13!!
                Why not both?

Comment

I'll do it on the first table I come across!

Comment

Working...
                  X