Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Brand New Strong Aluminium Lockable Snooker Ball Carrying Case Very Stylish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Brand New Strong Aluminium Lockable Snooker Ball Carrying Case Very Stylish

For Sale: Brand New Strong Aluminium Lockable Snooker Ball Carrying Case - Gives Protection and Convenience when transporting your snooker balls around with you.

Product Information:

These Cases are very stylish, strong and sturdy aluminium.
    They come with a very nice comfortable carry handle.
    The Interior has a solid foam moulded cut out for your Snooker balls 2 & 1/16th and has a foam interior padded lid for extra protection for your Snooker Balls.
    The Case has Reinforced Corners to allow extra protection when carrying the balls around.
    The Bottom of the case has Rubber Bumpers to protect the case and provide a stable stand up right position and the case is very lightweight.
    This Case has 2 Chrome Latches which are Lockable, and it carries 22 full size snooker balls which are 2 & 1/16th.

( The Snooker Balls Pictured are for Illustration Purposes Only and its Only The Case you are Buying!! )

£40 Each if Delivered locally or meet up on my way to a Airport Transfer! or I can send Via Courier at Extra Cost.

Please private message me or email me: topgazza@aol.com if your interested in this Stylish Case thank you Gareth.

Sorry Price is £35 not £40 Error in Listing!!......Wont let me Edit it Thanks Gaz.

Comment

Still have a few of these Stylish Snooker Balls Cases left grab a Bargain Now!

Comment

Much post to Glasgow
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          Much post to Glasgow
          Stevie - how much do you reckon your broom cupboard is worth? I've got a rough idea there's probably about 8 grands worth of snooker stuff in there. 🤔😎😉
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Haha no.chance i wish it was i have been a very good man recently
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Ha ha I always feel I need to sell something if I buy something new. Old fashioned in that respect I guess.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I never sell it hurts
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hi Steve,

I can do it for £43 Delivered for you 1st Class Recorded Delivery, Please email me: topgazza@aol.com

Kind Regards Gareth.

Comment

Working...
                  X