Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Brand New Set of Leather Case Corner Protectors To Protect Your Leather Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Brand New Set of Leather Case Corner Protectors To Protect Your Leather Cue

For Sale: Brand New Set of Leather Case Corner Protectors Made by: Cue & Case Man - Stunning When Fitted!

Item Description:

Set of 8x Brass Leather Cue Case Corner Protectors which will come with Brass Screws and Fitting Instructions.
    These New Corner protectors will fit on any Leather or Leatherette Cue Case that has the rounded type of corners on.
    These Case Corner Protectors will add many years to the life span of any cue case they are put on and will prevent any further damage to the leather on the cue case corners.
    These look stunning when fitted correctly and will enhance the look of any leather or leatherette cue case.
    They might need slight adjustment dependent on the corners of your case.

They should fit the following brands of Leather or Leatherette Cue Cases below and will fit Wide or Narrow style cue cases:

Paris Leather Cue Cases
    Peradon Leather Cue Cases
    O`Min Leather Cue Cases
    Master Cue Leather Cue Cases
    + Most Other Cue Cases.

I would recommend you get someone who is good at DIY to fit them for you if your not confident in doing them yourself.

Will Sell for £22 Delivered 1st Class Recorded Delivery to the UK!

Please private message me or Email me: topgazza@aol.com if your interested Thanks Gareth.

hi
    have you got any brass ones /

cheers andy

Comment

Working...
    X