Distance from snooker light to bed of table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distance from snooker light to bed of table

Does anyone know what the recommended distance is for a snooker light (the modern strip lighting) to the bed of the table? Thanks in advance.

read Geoff's comments a few years ago and he said 5" from bed to bottom of light unit.
    We have three of these now, and one table the light is a bit lower due to the ceiling and you can tell the difference compared to the other two; still good but different
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      read Geoff's comments a few years ago and he said 5" from bed to bottom of light unit.
      We have three of these now, and one table the light is a bit lower due to the ceiling and you can tell the difference compared to the other two; still good but different
      Thanks Dean, I'm knocking down my garage and having a bigger one built to fit a table in, floor to ceiling height is going to be about 8ft so I guess the table light will be ok fitted directly to the ceiling.

Comment

Distance from snooker light to bed of table

photos
        always photos
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          photos
          always photos
          I'm not sure how to do it but will give it a go, builder's doing it in 2 weeks whilst I'm away in Vegas!

Comment

Working...
          X