Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Halo go case

Hi people.
    I am considering getting one of these cases (once I get a cue) as I plan walking to and fro my local club. Has anybody seen or got one as am wondering what the shoulder strap is like and is it comfortable to have a largeish cue case on your back?
    Thanks
    I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Looking at it I think for £76 you can't go far wrong as for carrying it you are more likely to hold the handle than have it over your shoulder. You might run the risk of being stopped by the old bill tho

Comment

Ha ha, previously had an American pool cue case with shoulder strap which was OK, but that was a centre joint cue, just think a 3/4 cue is too long to have on shoulder, so just wondered if anyone had one. May go for a standard halo, also seen they do a wide halo case too, so many choices!
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Shouldn’t be a problem to be honest as I use on one of these http://www.couttscues.co.uk/product.php/6817693/ for my Peradon case and not a problem so a 3/4 will be no problem at all.
        Last edited by TooDark; 5 May 2018, 09:26 PM.
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

You will not find it a problem as I use to make cases years ago and my sample case, which was for a ¾ cue had a shoulder strap and it made it easy carrying it.
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
          X