Mike wooldridge Supertips 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike wooldridge Supertips 2018

New to snooker been about a year. Already picked the bad habit of retipping constantly trying to find the 'perfect' one. So far I've played best with elk master pro soft. However it got a chip in it so I've now replaced it with the mike wooldridge supertip on my Robert Osborne red plate. I've yet to play on it but from initial inspection after putting it on, it does seem to match the description of a good medium tip. Not rock hard by any means and far from spongy. Doesnt leave much marks after scoring with my nail. As stated on Mikes website, this tip is back to the 'original'. Will play on it in the next couple days and report back more details. In the meantime I've uploaded some pics of the finished tip after shaping.

https://ibb.co/vLLCh7T
    https://ibb.co/1McCpmH
    https://ibb.co/gdr05x2

I have put a some of these tips for a couple of friends and they are really nice tips
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

As Dean says , an excellent tip .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Played for an hour to get the feel of it, lost shape within the hour. Is this common for this tip or do I have a bad tip? I know its normal for other tips but these are supposedly pre compressed. Other than that so far so good.

Comment

Try the adr147 pressed tips, best tips on the market and cheaper too. Supertips are also good.

Comment

Originally Posted by mohammed1232019 View Post
            Played for an hour to get the feel of it, lost shape within the hour. Is this common for this tip or do I have a bad tip? I know its normal for other tips but these are supposedly pre compressed. Other than that so far so good.
            an hour - no, the three that I see regularly have settle after initial fitting after about a month play, I retrimmed/reshaped them and they have not needed any more attention.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mohammed1232019 View Post
              Used loads of them , never lost shape after an hour !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Used loads of them , never lost shape after an hour !
                Alarm bells!

Comment

Must have a bad tip then! Totally went flat on one side from the screw back

Comment

I've just started to use this tip. Any particular chalk work well with it or will standard triangle suffice?

Comment

Originally Posted by BantamBatter View Post
                      I've just started to use this tip. Any particular chalk work well with it or will standard triangle suffice?
                      Triangle definitely retained the chalk well enough.

Comment

Guys, are these the 2018 tips and if so, what size are they? 10mm?

Comment

Originally Posted by WIGHTDIAMOND View Post
                          Guys, are these the 2018 tips and if so, what size are they? 10mm?

Those are the same ones I bought last week so yes must be the 2018 ones and they currently only come in 10mm

Comment

Thanks Mohammed!!

Comment

Trims down lovely to 8.5mm
                              Play 8 ball pool so hopefully this is the "one"

Comment

Working...
                              X