Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aramith SuperPro 1G Set for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aramith SuperPro 1G Set for Sale

    Aramith SuperPro 1G Set for Sale

    150 - balls are in very good condition used on a table only.
    The case is also in good condition except for one the hinges which has a missing a pin, hence the low price, easy fix for someone.

    Location, Birmingham
    Can post for 20

    thumbnail_20190105_200916.jpgthumbnail_20190105_200827.jpgthumbnail_20190105_200931.jpg

  • #2
    Selling a few bits ......giving the game up ?

    ‘ used on a table only’ .......made me chuckle !
    Neil

    Comment


    • #3
      Good buy for simone I always thought of having a good set but I have a set of amarith ones a have never used
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry missed out 'home'

        Used on a home table only.

        No not giving the game up, no way.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          Good buy for simone ....
          Stevie, iv'e checked with Simone, she said she doesn't want them

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by 147_shark View Post
            Sorry missed out 'home'

            Used on a home table only.

            No not giving the game up, no way.
            Sorry, can't help but ask why sell these then? Prefer sc's maybe ; )
            sigpicNo cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Stevie, iv'e checked with Simone, she said she doesn't want them
              Haha your always on the ball
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                Sorry, can't help but ask why sell these then? Prefer sc's maybe ; )
                Because it's a spare set. Thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally Posted by 147_shark View Post
                  Aramith SuperPro 1G Set for Sale

                  150 - balls are in very good condition used on a table only.
                  The case is also in good condition except for one the hinges which has a missing a pin, hence the low price, easy fix for someone.

                  Location, Birmingham
                  Can post for 20

                  [ATTACH]19157[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19156[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19158[/ATTACH]
                  Where in Birmingham?

                  Are you open to offers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm selling exactly the same thing. I'm open to offers and my case isn't missing a pin.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                      I'm selling exactly the same thing. I'm open to offers and my case isn't missing a pin.
                      thought you were selling a Aramith TC 1g set?

                      ignore me, brain-freeze -
                      soz
                      Up the TSF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They're in effect, the same thing are they not?

                        Same Ball

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The thing I have hanging around is the same set that's pictured.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            SuperPro is the ali case set is it not?
                            They are TCs, only to the 1g weight range and the ali case.
                            my error; I read something different before engaging brain
                            Up the TSF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah, superpro is how they market that you get the case with it too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X