Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockerz
    replied
    Depends on the size of the case but have sent a few in 4" soil pipe in the past.

You have to check some of the courier's notes as sometimes they want everything in a cardboard box now or don't insure it when they manage to break one.

I now put most of my cues in a plastic sleeve, placed in 40mm waste pipe taped together. This then goes in an old cue case box which is also filled with bubble wrap. This way I conform to the couriers compensation method but also protect the cue, madness.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by cal View Post
    Might be a stupid question but where on earth would I get the cardboard container to package a 1pc case for shipping?
    Possibly not relevant to your situation. But if replacing the case with a new one piece case wait for it to be delivered and reuse the packaging.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    I use 2" white PVC Waste pipe" tubing, protects better than some cardboard tubes I have seen

A plumber friend of mine got me a few lengths off a job he had.
    Good thing is that I often get the tubing back after the alteration job has been done, so I can use them many times

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Yes a just bring boxes from work am.a removal man so I cut them to fit

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    I had to make up my own from old cardboard I got from the recyling yard. Think it was old IKEEA packaging. Had to cut it to shape with a stanley knife.

Leave a comment:

• cal
    started a topic Cue/case packaging

Cue/case packaging

Might be a stupid question but where on earth would I get the cardboard container to package a 1pc case for shipping?
Working...
X