Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rr cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rr cases

    I came a cross Robert Reed cases tonite on Twitter has eny one got a case made from.him.they look amazing
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

  • #2
    I was going to order one from him, but waited too long and his prices have shot up, they're not cheap at all. He is a really good guy to deal with though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Any links ?
      Neil

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Any links ?
        https://www.rrcuecases.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheers for that , not many actual decent pictures of his cases .

          Any idea on his price range ?
          Neil

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Cheers for that , not many actual decent pictures of his cases .

            Any idea on his price range ?
            He is on Twitter
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Cheers for that , not many actual decent pictures of his cases .

              Any idea on his price range ?
              I was quoted about 250 for a plain leather 3/4 wide case, with 4 thin stripes. As I said, I didn’t order straight away and I’m sure his rices went up.

              Comment


              • #8
                They do look well made so I think pricy
                Current playing cue Trevor White
                3/4 ash cue

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wanted a wooden cue case . Checked out with some established cue case makers (including Rr) but their price was in the range of 270-330 GBP Plus postage extra. So i took pics from their FB pages and gave it to my local carpenter . The price he quoted was 6000-7000 Rs (about 60 to 70 GBP ). Have placed order with him .lets see how the final product arrives.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally Posted by ampag2000 View Post
                    I wanted a wooden cue case . Checked out with some established cue case makers (including Rr) but their price was in the range of 270-330 GBP Plus postage extra. So i took pics from their FB pages and gave it to my local carpenter . The price he quoted was 6000-7000 Rs (about 60 to 70 GBP ). Have placed order with him .lets see how the final product arrives.
                    yes, let us see what he does
                    6000-7000 Rs ?
                    what country are you?
                    Up the TSF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Would assume that is Rupee's. Will be interesting to see the finished case.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        yes, let us see what he does
                        6000-7000 Rs ?
                        what country are you?
                        That is Indian Rupees INR
                        Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X