Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    you buy it of wity mate??
    Thanks for the referral sanman, I bought a couple off Wity, Would be delivered soon.

Comment

yeah he explained on Facebook that he has the sole rights in UK for this chalk. and he is even giving a money back guarantee if you not happy with its performance

Comment

If the chalk is the same quality as their website it's got to be ablolute ****e

Comment

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post
          I'm using it as well and would say the complete opposite.
          I will not be using anything else and not because I given some to try but will be buying some more of him.
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

you buy it of wity mate??
            Hi Sanman

I did buy a batch mate yes as I kept getting asked if I had any so thought I would give it a try.
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

The website is not much. The chalk wrapper looks anything but premium. But the chalk is magic lol.

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post

Comment

If the main thing, the CHALK is good, the rest does not matter.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                  If the main thing, the CHALK is good, the rest does not matter.
                  My thoughts too, it does what it says on the tin.

Comment

The website is not much. The chalk wrapper looks anything but premium. But the chalk is magic lol.
                    A bit like me then.

Not much to look at, a bit scruffy but a quality guy............
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Just had my first session with the chalk. 4 hours solid, 5am finish and its quite simply the best damn chalk I have ever used. Firstly, usually after a 4 o5 hour session, my table has dashes of chalk all over it (standard Triangle was my previous preferred choice) but not one single mark. Nothing! Also, the first time ever my hands are completely clean after a session. The grip i got on the cueball was terrific and the lack of chalking for so many shots is indeed a head scratcher but thats how this chalk works. I was chalking after 7 or 8 shots and while it felt weird, i got used to it and when I did have to chalk, it only requires the lightest of touches. No vigorous chalking needed at all. Finally, no mis-cues or kicks either. I always get kicks on the Triangle. So to sum it up.....Its better then Taom by a country mile, will last longer then any chalk and it is indeed MAGIC!! I'll be amazed if a pro on TV doesn't catch onto it soon.
                      Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Anyone tried Russian magic chalk. I tried it yesterday and it has to be the best chalk I used ever. Wasn't mine though. Went a whole game of pool without it even being chalked once. maybe 15 to 20 shots in total.
                        Where did you buy the chalk from mate?

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                          Where did you buy the chalk from mate?
                          If your on Facebook, search for wity bilston cues

Comment

I got mine from snooker_crazy on eBay.
                            Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Cheers guys. Not on Facebook so I’ll try the ebay one. When I looked earlier on eBay I couldn’t see any at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                                Cheers guys. Not on Facebook so I’ll try the ebay one. When I looked earlier on eBay I couldn’t see any at all.
                                He has 3 listings of it. UK seller in Portsmouth. I have the listing page open now...

Comment

Working...
                                X