Rssian Magic chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
    Back on track to the topic, I've just ordered another 2 blocks Marc! I know the two i just bought will last for ages based on my first session with it but you can never have too much of a good thing! Seriously guys, buy this chalk before I snatch it all up! Lol!
    Yeah got the order thanks and put them aside, nearly gone now.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      I'm not sure why they decided to alienate an entire country by calling it "chernobyl green" not good business sense.
      Not seen that mate. Can't see it on the packaging?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        I'm not sure why they decided to alienate an entire country by calling it "chernobyl green" not good business sense.
        Yeah, me and my regular snooker partner were a little baffled by that but name aside, its brilliant.
        Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          Not seen that mate. Can't see it on the packaging?
          Yes, luckily its not on the packaging but it is on their website as Chernobyl Green and Baltic Blue.
          Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Does anyone use blue chalk nowadays?

Not worried about the make, just whether it's used or not.

Comment

Does anyone use blue chalk nowadays?

Not worried about the make, just whether it's used or not.
              Pool players do. This Russian Magic chalk has been a round for some time, only in blue and used in American Pool. The feedback was so good, it looks like they are trying to open it up to the world of snooker in green. I for one am glad they did. The hype around Taom has been far too over the top (considering the V1 problems and flaws) when this is so much better.

Comment

And in maroon too.

Comment

I looked at the gallery that someone mentioned (Selby's and Ding's used cues). It's incredible how worn their cues get before they have them refinished. Not surprising I guess based on how many balls they hit (practice and match play).

Comment

Originally Posted by jprender View Post
                    I looked at the gallery that someone mentioned (Selby's and Ding's used cues). It's incredible how worn their cues get before they have them refinished. Not surprising I guess based on how many balls they hit (practice and match play).
                    I have been using spray paint to grain fill all my cues and they come out beautiful and smooth as anything. Better than all the other grainy stuff used and doesn't wear easy

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                      Yeah, me and my regular snooker partner were a little baffled by that but name aside, its brilliant.
                      Couldn't agree more and will be getting some more myself.
                      For that one you've always wanted...
                      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                        Couldn't agree more and will be getting some more myself.
                        I'm sold out now, good while it lasted!

Comment

I'm sold out now, good while it lasted!
                          I'm sure you will have people knocking on your door for more...

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                            I'm sure you will have people knocking on your door for more...
                            It does seem very popular. I'm just taking the door knocker off as we speak!

Comment

It does seem very popular. I'm just taking the door knocker off as we speak!
                              Think that's a good idea, when people see just how good it is lol

Comment

Not sure if Wity is on here but on Facebook he is not doing himself or the chalk any favours, he seems to have some pretty serious attitude issues. Seems more intent on alienating all his potential customers rather than promoting his product, certainly getting himself and the chalk noticed but not a good sales technique.

Comment

Working...
                                X