X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Just placed my order! Thanks.
    lol Just seen it ping through. I've put it aside as nearly done.

Some good feedback on it so will definitely restock with a few.
    Thanks for the excellent service Marc! Chalk arrived yesterday.

BTW have you heard from J6 at all? Wondered if you stocked any of his cues for him. Not after one, but just hoped he was doing well.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
      Not sure if Wity is on here but on Facebook he is not doing himself or the chalk any favours, he seems to have some pretty serious attitude issues. Seems more intent on alienating all his potential customers rather than promoting his product, certainly getting himself and the chalk noticed but not a good sales technique.
      I just had a look and it seems to me he gets a lot of abuse from pool players for whatever reason. I just posted an honest and positive review on the chalk there and got laughed at by some dude called Danny Evans. I can't see the reason why its gets a laugh?? Odd.
      Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Not sure if Wity is on here but on Facebook he is not doing himself or the chalk any favours, he seems to have some pretty serious attitude issues. Seems more intent on alienating all his potential customers rather than promoting his product, certainly getting himself and the chalk noticed but not a good sales technique.
        I'm pretty sure he's banned from this forum for that reason.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
          I just had a look and it seems to me he gets a lot of abuse from pool players for whatever reason. I just posted an honest and positive review on the chalk there and got laughed at by some dude called Danny Evans. I can't see the reason why its gets a laugh?? Odd.
          Saw the review and ignore the laughing as you will get idiots that do that.
          Got the same thing from a guy that used for names for a cue as he was looking to get a new one.
          I offer to make him one and he laughed in the same way and I pulled him on it..
          Sure wished he hadn't after I finished saying my piece..
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Thanks for the excellent service Marc! Chalk arrived yesterday.

BTW have you heard from J6 at all? Wondered if you stocked any of his cues for him. Not after one, but just hoped he was doing well.
            No problem mate, let me know how you get on with it.

Not heard from J in quite a while so hopefully he is ok.

I miss his posts on the cue making as there isn't much of that on the forum now which is a shame.
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
              Saw the review and ignore the laughing as you will get idiots that do that.
              Got the same thing from a guy that used for names for a cue as he was looking to get a new one.
              I offer to make him one and he laughed in the same way and I pulled him on it..
              Sure wished he hadn't after I finished saying my piece..
              If they don't want your cues Colin that's their loss, too many experts on Facebook so I wouldn't get to tied up about the idiots.

Comment

If they don't want your cues Colin that's their loss, too many experts on Facebook so I wouldn't get to tied up about the idiots.
                Thanks Steve but didn't get tired up on it.
                Just asked him why he did it, when he just had to say nothing or no thanks.
                He didn't want to answer and was far too much fun keeping him on the hook lol

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                  There are plenty of idiots and wind up merchants on Facebook who you are best to ignore. It just seems to me Wity is doing more harm than good with his approach. There is no need for it, the product he has to sell is very good, he genuinely thinks it's much better than Taom (which it may well be) and it's less than half the price so it's a win win situation which should sell itself.

Yes, hopefully J6 is well I also miss his posts on his cuemaking thread.

Comment

There are plenty of idiots and wind up merchants on Facebook who you are best to ignore. It just seems to me Wity is doing more harm than good with his approach. There is no need for it, the product he has to sell is very good, he genuinely thinks it's much better than Taom (which it may well be) and it's less than half the price so it's a win win situation which should sell itself.

Yes, hopefully J6 is well I also miss his posts on his cuemaking thread.
                    I agree, wity is doing himself no favours but think that is just him....
                    I use this chalk and have a friend that was using Taom v2 and thinks it's better.
                    Sure better than V1..

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure he's banned from this forum for that reason.
                      he was banned cos he offered someone 20 quid to show him a John Parris cue with even splices from what I remember

Comment

No problem mate, let me know how you get on with it.

Not heard from J in quite a while so hopefully he is ok.

I miss his posts on the cue making as there isn't much of that on the forum now which is a shame.
                        First game for about 4 weeks but got out and used the chalk tonight. Must say it is very good, it took a short while to gauge my number of shots before I chalked again but as I was forewarned on here by others I went about 10 shots before I miscued and found 8 about right for me. If you use more you will be cleaning the cue ball too often as it does mark it (as others have said)

I actually really enjoyed not having to chalk as much, I like my game to flow and this definitely helps that. It grips well and as you use less there isn't much residue on the cue ( which I hate). I have been using TAOM v2 but will swap to this for the above reasons in the main and the price point is a bonus too.

:snooker:
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

First game for about 4 weeks but got out and used the chalk tonight. Must say it is very good, it took a short while to gauge my number of shots before I chalked again but as I was forewarned on here by others I went about 10 shots before I miscued and found 8 about right for me. If you use more you will be cleaning the cue ball too often as it does mark it (as others have said)

I actually really enjoyed not having to chalk as much, I like my game to flow and this definitely helps that. It grips well and as you use less there isn't much residue on the cue ( which I hate). I have been using TAOM v2 but will swap to this for the above reasons in the main and the price point is a bonus too.

:snooker:
                          It does seem like a decent chalk and I've had nothing but good feedback about it, I sold out in a week so it's getting a bit of press out there.

Comment

It does seem like a decent chalk and I've had nothing but good feedback about it, I sold out in a week so it's getting a bit of press out there.
                            It's great stuff for sure as I'm using it myself and will be sticking to it.

Comment

Anyone in the UK stock the chalk on blue?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                                Anyone in the UK stock the chalk on blue?
                                Don't think he has any in blue at the mo but can get it, just most use green or other colours.
                                Not many use blue..

Comment

Working...
                                X