Electric Ball Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Ball Cleaner

The Club I play at has just bought an electric ball cleaner , used it on my set of 1G's last night .

What a difference , they look brand new .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

do you know the brand of this magic ball cleaner?

maybe a link to the product?

thx

Comment

No idea on the brand , the ones that you see for sale on Ebay .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I would be concerned that the high friction involved would wear them down ahead of time. You could maybe weigh them and compare them to another set of 1G's further on down the road. This test would confirm either way.
        Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
        https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Made a DIY one, it definitely makes a big difference to the balls. Mine only does half set at a time but does the job fine, surprising the amount of dirt on the pad once your finished. I don't think there will be any damage to the balls through friction it doesn't spin them fast enough for that, you feel no difference in the heat of the ball from putting it in to taking it out.

Comment

Is washing them in soap water a good idea?

Comment

I know lots of people who use soapy water but that's a ball ache. I use heavily diluted white vinegar in a spray bottle. I find that good old fashioned tea towels are the best at cleaning ball's. So I spray 1/3 of the cloth until it is wet enough and clean the balls with it, then immediately dry them with the other 2/3's of the towel. Usually the iron is ready to do the table by the time I've finished them.
              Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
              https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X