Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peradon Beast Case ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
    Invest in some Brass corner protectors, I did, sets the case off quite nice, you would'nt believe how many time i've bumped it.
    Thanks John. It's a possibility. I'm currently looking into whether a Halo Plus / wide case might have enough room in it for bits and pieces...

    Comment


    • #17
      Never a fan of the "beast" case, it's basically a rebranded woods case you can get here:

      https://www.woodscues.com/collection...-code-cue-case

      I had one for a while and never really liked it, it LOOKS good in pics but when you get it..just feels like cheap plastic and the case flexes and creaks all over the place. Got rid of it shortly after buying it, it's ridiculous looking to carry around as well, looks more like a gun case.



      Comment


      • #18
        That certainly is a 'Beast' narl, I've had some comments same as you looking like a rifle case but mine is much more subtle





        John.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by John Flaf; 3rd May 2019, 02:02 PM.
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection Joe Davies

        Comment


        • #19
          Got myself a Beast Case as I was looking for something made from Polycarbonate (it was advertised and marketed by Peradon as made from Polycarbonate). Turns out it's ABS, not pleased not happy.

          Not as well made as it looks from the photos as some of you have mentioned.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
            Got myself a Beast Case as I was looking for something made from Polycarbonate (it was advertised and marketed by Peradon as made from Polycarbonate). Turns out it's ABS, not pleased not happy.

            Not as well made as it looks from the photos as some of you have mentioned.
            Thats a shame Bulkie. Peradon stuff is usually good quality. The beast case wasn't quite long enough for my cue unfortunately.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally Posted by trying View Post

              Thats a shame Bulkie. Peradon stuff is usually good quality. The beast case wasn't quite long enough for my cue unfortunately.
              Pretty disappointed to be honest. I've had their leather cases before and workmanship has always been excellent.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post

                Pretty disappointed to be honest. I've had their leather cases before and workmanship has always been excellent.
                Have you spoken to them about it? I mean direct with Peradon?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally Posted by trying View Post

                  Have you spoken to them about it?
                  Yeah sent them an email right about 10 minutes ago.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post

                    Yeah sent them an email right about 10 minutes ago.
                    Hopefully they'll address your concerns

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      No response from Peradon thus far.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Bulkie...

                        While you have the case to hand, please could you measure the internal length (ie. the longest shaft that would fit) and let me know, Peradon specification says it is 44", just wondered how accurate that was.....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally Posted by trying View Post
                          Bulkie...

                          While you have the case to hand, please could you measure the internal length (ie. the longest shaft that would fit) and let me know, Peradon specification says it is 44", just wondered how accurate that was.....
                          I've got a 1pc version. Measures 58.66" internally.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post

                            I've got a 1pc version. Measures 58.66" internally.
                            Ah OK, thank you for that. MY cue is a 3/4"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally Posted by trying View Post

                              Ah OK, thank you for that. MY cue is a 3/4"
                              If you want a 'big' 3/4 case, B&W used to do one before they went pop. Easily fit two cues and extensions. Now I don't believe they made them themselves, so check with Dean Jones Cues (Facebook), as I believe he was their main cuemaker, so may know where to source one from.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post

                                If you want a 'big' 3/4 case, B&W used to do one before they went pop. Easily fit two cues and extensions. Now I don't believe they made them themselves, so check with Dean Jones Cues (Facebook), as I believe he was their main cuemaker, so may know where to source one from.
                                Thanks for the suggestion.... any images?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X