Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Beast Case ?

Just looking for advice on this....

On advice from hereabouts I have a Cue Craft aluminium 3/4 case which I am very happy with except...

Sometimes, it would be really useful to have a bigger case which would also fit chalk holder, towel etc...

I've seen the Peradon Beast case which looks like it might fit the bill but I haven't been able to find one in the flesh to look at and wondered if any of you good folk have any experience of them?

I had one in my hands a few weeks ago. Beast is an understatement as it will fit everything as well as the kitchen! It is advertised as an ABS mounded construct, however the polymer (abs) isn't thick and therefore the case is not as rigid as it looks, but will definately protect your pride and joy for a lifetime.

If you are near Manchester you may choose to call the Snooker Shop near Stockport as they do stock them but the last time I was there they sold one and don't know if they have more in stock.

Quality case, but expensive.
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Thank you for that.

I've not found any other similar cases but would happily consider any alternatives?

Comment

Longoni did a similar style case for 2 piece pool cues. Maybe they have a snooker version?

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
          Thank you for that.

I've not found any other similar cases but would happily consider any alternatives?
          Woods do what looks like the same 3 slot + extra bits case for £141 with free shipping .

https://www.woodscues.com/collections/1-piece-cue-cases

Comment

Looks like they do a 2 slot one too.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              Woods do what looks like the same 3 slot + extra bits case for £141 with free shipping .

https://www.woodscues.com/collections/1-piece-cue-cases
              Thanks for that. Would be ideal except that the internal length is just too short to take the shaft of my cue

Comment

Thanks for that. Would be ideal except that the internal length is just too short to take the shaft of my cue
                I thought you had a 3/4 cue ? Peradon beast is the same internal length.

Comment

Yep 3/4 Peradon Salisbury. Butt joint is at 12" so shaft length is 46" (46 1/8" actually / 1172mm). Having looked the Peradon Beast internal dimension is only 44". The Woods version is the same dimension as the Peradon version so I'm guessing they are indeed the same case.

Comment

Yep 3/4 Peradon Salisbury. Butt joint is at 12" so shaft length is 46" (46 1/8" actually / 1172mm). Having looked the Peradon Beast internal dimension is only 44". The Woods version is the same dimension as the Peradon version so I'm guessing they are indeed the same case.
                    Sorry, mixed up your request from the off. I thought you were looking for the one piece version to give space for 3/4 cue plus lots of accessories.

My bad.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Sorry, mixed up your request from the off. I thought you were looking for the one piece version to give space for 3/4 cue plus lots of accessories.

My bad.
                      I had actually considered that but didn't really want to go for such a long case.

Comment

Mate of mine down the club has the 1 piece version and seems pretty decent to me although it is a fair size. He’s always getting comments from the other teams when we play league match’s but he’s getting use to it lol.
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Hello Trying,

I have the peradon joe davis 3/4 cue my shaft is 117cm so same as yours. I spent ages looking for a case that would fit, Then I came across this it's a perfect fit and a very very nice case

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Ha...72.m2749.l2649

HTH
                          John.
                          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                            Hello Trying,

I have the peradon joe davis 3/4 cue my shaft is 117cm so same as yours. I spent ages looking for a case that would fit, Then I came across this it's a perfect fit and a very very nice case

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Ha...72.m2749.l2649

HTH
                            John.
                            Thank you for that John. I might have to have a look at one of those. I've always shied away from leather cases because knowing my luck the exterior of the case will get damaged.

Comment

Invest in some Brass corner protectors, I did, sets the case off quite nice, you would'nt believe how many time i've bumped it.
                              Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Working...
                              X