Halo Plus 3/4 Case ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Plus 3/4 Case ?

Following on from my recent question about the Peradon Beast case (perfect but not long enough for my cue) I was wondering if any of you have any experience of their Halo Plus / wide case?

Basically my old cue case and cue craft aluminium case aren't big enough to fit a cue towel, chalk pouch / holder and a few other bits in with my cue and extensions... I wondered if the Halo Plus might have enough space?

Any help appreciated...

Halo cases seem decent enough from what others have said in the past but don't measure up to the Cue Craft ali cases. Begs the question, why have Cue Craft never made a 3 slot case? Barracuda did one which was quite popular, I remember trying for ages to source one to no avail. Peradon have the Halo plus which no doubt has its fans too. Surely Cue Craft could easily make the go to 3 slot case if they wished to. Why haven't they??

Comment

Thanks qc2. It was the Peradon Halo Plus (the wide one) that I was looking at just really wanted to know if it would hold towel etc as well...

Comment

i'm sort of half looking for one too. I've always had a 6 inch and 18 inch tele extensions. ever since getting my hands on a 12inch tele extension though i realised that's the most useful. so to carry all 3 it'd have to be a wide case... I'll probably end up looking to a halo plus but if cue craft were to ever do a 3 slot case that'd be the one.

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
          Halo cases seem decent enough from what others have said in the past but don't measure up to the Cue Craft ali cases. Begs the question, why have Cue Craft never made a 3 slot case? Barracuda did one which was quite popular, I remember trying for ages to source one to no avail. Peradon have the Halo plus which no doubt has its fans too. Surely Cue Craft could easily make the go to 3 slot case if they wished to. Why haven't they??
          Cue-craft did actually have a 3 slot case but it appeared to be a rebranded version. I had one a year or 2 back but its never appeared since, it wasn't as sturdy as their standard 2 slot case, if anything it was a bit flimsy as you can see a few dings on the case in one of the pics, and as mentioned, appeared to be an imported case with their logo on the foam. I got this one from craftsman cues and the listing for it no longer shows.

Last edited by narl; 21 April 2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

That looks a bit like a few of the cases on amazon?

I'm thinking of going for one of the wide peradon cases, either a halo or leather

Comment

Yes I have a similar case but 2 slot for an old cue, it's nowhere near as strong. A triple version of their 2 slot would be brilliant. Do Cue Craft welcome suggestions?

Comment

Check out woods cues, they have a load of cue cases, some of them 3 slot. Pretty fast delivery from china as well.

https://www.woodscues.com/collections/3-4-cue-cases

Comment

yeah I've seen this. the 3/4 wide ali case I'd want isn't available in black. been pondering the silver for a little while now

Comment

https://www.woodscues.com/collection...ooker-cue-case

Mad looking little case this one.

Comment

At first I thought it is a surf board.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Check out woods cues, they have a load of cue cases, some of them 3 slot. Pretty fast delivery from china as well.

https://www.woodscues.com/collections/3-4-cue-cases
                        Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Thanks for the links Narl, I looked through some of those a couple of days ago. Not sure how the quality of the woods cases compares to similar Peradon ones?

That one in your second link had shades of coffin about it

Comment

Working...
                        X