No announcement yet.

1g balls in a regular box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is strange, I have asked them in the past but did not get any real information in the reply
    Yes - I believe Chesworth Cues will weigh balls before sending out
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Just received my new cue ball today - weighs 142g so perfect for my set. Chesworth snooker charge 13.95 + 3.50 delivery so he should bloody check the weight!!

Still making me laugh that he has a "make an offer" button on the page but declines 12.95!! Who is gonna bother asking for 30p off!?!?

I used this guy in Wales to buy from 12;95 inc delivery https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ARAMITH-T...UAAOSwmVBbK819

Still cant believe some toad swapped my cue ball out! I pretty much only play in my social club, people eh!!
      Last edited by Cue crafty; 21 November 2019, 11:26 AM.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        Just received my new cue ball today - weighs 142g so perfect for my set. Chesworth snooker charge 13.95 + 3.50 delivery so he should bloody check the weight!!
        Still making me laugh that he has a "make an offer" button on the page but declines 12.95!! Who is gonna bother asking for 30p off!?!?
        I used this guy in Wales to buy from 12;95 inc delivery https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ARAMITH-T...UAAOSwmVBbK819
        Still cant believe some toad swapped my cue ball out! I pretty much only play in my social club, people eh!!
        Brill. Wonder if it will take you a few frames to get used to a heavier white? Would be funny if you struggled to get the same movement on the white!

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          Brill. Wonder if it will take you a few frames to get used to a heavier white? Would be funny if you struggled to get the same movement on the white!
          I've got a strong feeling that it literally only happened the other day and i quite possibly havent even played with that smaller white, just bought it home with me..

Oh well, if I was playing golf my costs would be a lot higher in terms of balls and its always nice to buy something new and shiny.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Had a couple of hours solo today and the new ball plays perfectly. Happy days!

Also had an idea, I've used a permanent ink infrared pen to mark my initials on the ball! You can buy the pen torch combined on eBay
            Last edited by Cue crafty; 21 November 2019, 09:15 PM.
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

let us know if the UV mark works or if it causes more kicks!
              :wink:
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes I like the uv idea let us know how you get on. I wonder how long it will last on the ball

Comment

Played with the ball a fair bit last few days and not noticed an increase in kicks, the marking is still clearly there, probably something I may need to re-write once a month ish when playing regularly. Time will tell.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                  X