Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cases

I have just bought a new cue off Billiards Boutique. Its a nice one piece cue however I need to buy a case for it. Most of the one piece cases I have seen only hold the cue and have no room for a mini butt and telescopic extension. Does anyone know of a decent site that sell one piece cases that have room for the other accessories at a reasonable price?

Thanks.
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Originally Posted by Alex0paul
    .....at a reasonable price?
    rough figure of whats considered reasonable?

Comment

About £50 maximum really.
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

About £50 maximum really.
        cheers alex...narrows it down in case some are browsing such sites and dont know what your price range is.....

Comment

I have just bought a new cue off Billiards Boutique. Its a nice one piece cue however I need to buy a case for it. Most of the one piece cases I have seen only hold the cue and have no room for a mini butt and telescopic extension. Does anyone know of a decent site that sell one piece cases that have room for the other accessories at a reasonable price?

Thanks.
          i have a loose one, cue craft in gold coloured alloy one piece would take two cues or one cue plus both extensions - brand new open to offers!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

mastercue leather cases 1 piece

Do the 1 piece mastercue leather cases hold 1 cue + short and long extensions ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shaun Dalitz
              Do the 1 piece mastercue leather cases hold 1 cue + short and long extensions ?
              i believe so.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi

Please tell me the that how much money u r ready to pay for the case, then i"ll tell the name of some stores.
                I love thesnookerforum .

Comment

Originally Posted by Maya9
                  Hi

Please tell me the that how much money u r ready to pay for the case, then i"ll tell the name of some stores.
                  He has! £50.00 did you read the thread?
                  http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

cases

currently in my opinion the best cases pound for pound are made by a guy in north wales called crispian Jones, goes by the monicer of northwalescases on Ebay. Totally stunning designs and built and sourced in the UK, not some nasty run of the mill FE built rubbish. I do see that Stamford make lovely looking cases, but Crispians are far cheaper.
                    Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Yes he appears to be filling the gap in the market that Chedder had, very good cases, but he only makes about 1 a week, so lots of tender loving care

I have some Aluminium cases that hold two full length cues for £45 with uk free delivery

Comment

do you sell cue craft cases bitter?
                        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

[QUOTE=archalf1471] not some nasty run of the mill FE built rubbish. QUOTE]

not all fe cases are nasty rubbish....

agreed, some stuff is terrible quality, but, for example, mine are made in the far east and are best quality.

http://www.handmadecues.com/cases/10-introduction.htm

and, of course, mastercue supply excellent cases.

nothing wrong with the case makers you mentioned. in fact, crispian's a nice bloke (hi mate if you read this ) and i wish him well with his cases.
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Hi Mellow No Cue craft.

Cue craft are well made cases and you can't go wrong with them.

FE varies in quality from place to place I find Thailand products tend to be very good value for money

Comment

Working...
                            X