Grand Cue Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    The grand tips are now my default tip to fit if people do not express an opinion, I am currently getting about 45 good tips per box, it would be fair to say I don't get that from elks!
    Totally agree.
    A very reasonable priced tip that is far more reliable than the Elk or Blue Diamond as regards fitting and keeping shape, love em!
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I've actually never put one on my cue, but I retip cues often in my local area, and the feedback on the (medium) tips have been excellent. More consistent than elks, and actually haven't come across a dud tip yet, or at least haven't been told about it.

Same price as an elk, but more likely to get a good tip, what's not to like.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miss_Harriet View Post
        I've actually never put one on my cue, but I retip cues often in my local area, and the feedback on the (medium) tips have been excellent. More consistent than elks, and actually haven't come across a dud tip yet, or at least haven't been told about it.

Same price as an elk, but more likely to get a good tip, what's not to like.
        Totally agree. I fit stacks of tips for customers and for the cues I sell so probably do around 20 at a time; nothing more frustrating than fitting a tip then taking it straight back off as it's not up to it.

The Grand tips cue lovely and you can tell it's going to be decent whilst you are shaping it.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Are you not fitting your own Andrew
          too expensive mate - if you are selling a cue for ?50 then fitting a ?6 tip to it is bad business practise!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

Totally agree. I fit stacks of tips for customers and for the cues I sell so probably do around 20 at a time; nothing more frustrating than fitting a tip then taking it straight back off as it's not up to it.

The Grand tips cue lovely and you can tell it's going to be decent whilst you are shaping it.
            if you are doing tips on a budget then for me they are the best going, and I have tried them all.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X